What's special about this cutting tool?
- Structural design allows you to use less cutting force than traditional cutters, and increases tool life
- Ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip, which makes cutting a breeze
- Works great with PVC material, including products like cord covers, ducts, and raceway
- Eliminates the need for a hand saw or reciprocating saw
- Click for More Features
This easy-to-use wire duct cutter makes it simple to cut PVC raceways and ducts. Your cuts will be clean, and your installations will look professional. The wire duct cutter is a great hand tool for raceway and duct installers.
|WDCUT||8 1/4"||3"||1 lb||Blue|
- Safety lock latch prevents on-the-job cutting accidents
- Lightweight, ergonomic design increases productivity
- Versatile design makes this tool useful in other household projects
- Compact structure makes this tool easy to store in your tool box or tool bag
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Larger sizes can indeed be more difficult to cut cleanly, but we have cut much larger sizes of duct. Typically this involves opening the duct so that the cutting tool can trim each edge of the duct separately. Starting from the side of the raceway, moving to the base of the unit, and eventually around to also cut the top/cover. Cutting each edge separately can be done without creating rough edges, however the finished product may not have a completely straight cut all around the duct.
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Doesn't work very well
Comments about Generic Wire Duct Cutter - Wiring Duct Accessories:
Was not pleased with this for cutting wire duct. The throat does not open very large and it proves difficult to cut through wire duct.