What's special about these connectors?
- Quick, simple, low insertion installation for efficient, time saving connections - just strip and push conductors into PushGard™
- They restrict wire fallout or pullout, but are versatile enough to allow for corrections by simply twisting and lightly pulling
- Rated at 600V max in building wire, and 1000V max in lighting fixtures
- Continuity test point for easy voltage checks
- Click for More Features
These wire connectors not only come in four different vibrant colors, but also in four port configurations so that you have exactly what you need for the job specifications. These connectors utilize Gardner Bender’s own PushGard™ technology to ensure security and convenience each time you use one. The transparent housing provides visual confirmation of the connection so that you know the job has been done properly.
|PART #||NUMBER OF PORTS||COLOR||PACK QUANTITY||WEIGHT||PRICE / PACK|
|GB-19-PC2||2 Ports||Red||10||0.6 lb|
|GB-19-PC3||3 Ports||Orange||10||0.7 lb|
|GB-19-PC4||4 Ports||Yellow||10||0.7 lb|
|GB-19-PC8||8 Ports||Black||10||1.8 lb|
- Twist-free connections make these ideal when there are space limitations and you need to just press and go
- Can be used with a wide range of solid wire combinations ranging from 22 to 12 AWG
- The springs are made from stainless steel, which makes them secure as well as corrosion resistant for long-term use
- Housings are made from transparent polycarbonate material which allows you to see the work you have done
- Color-coded side panels assure you have the proper connector for the job
- Available in 2-,3-,4 and 8-port configurations for specific job needs
- Can only be used with copper-to-copper connections
- UL and CSA rated
|Maximum Voltage||600V building wire and 1,000V lighting fixtures|
|Port Configurations||2, 3, 4, 8|
|Maximum Wire Size||12 AWG|
|Minimum Wire Size||24 AWG|
|Shell Rated||up to 105° F|
|Dimension Drawing for PushGard™ Wire Connectors - Click to Enlarge|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Sometimes It’s Good to Be the Weakest Link
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
- Thank you for your question. According to the MFG this product can be used with a wide range of solid wire combinations ranging from 22 to 12 AWG. Please call 866-222-0030 if you have any additional questions
- Thank you for your question. We would welcome an opportunity to work with you to better understand your project and requirements. Please call 866-222-0030 to discuss further
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts