PushGard™ Push-In Wire Connectors
8 Port Push In Connector
These wire connectors not only come in four different vibrant colors, but also in four port configurations so that you have exactly what you need for the job specifications. These connectors utilize Gardner Bender’s own PushGard™ technology to ensure security and convenience each time you use one. The transparent housing provides visual confirmation of the connection so that you know the job has been done properly.
- Twist-free connections make these ideal when there are space limitations and you need to just press and go
- Can be used with a wide range of solid wire combinations ranging from 22 to 12 AWG
- The springs are made from stainless steel, which makes them secure as well as corrosion resistant for long-term use
- Housings are made from transparent polycarbonate material which allows you to see the work you have done
- Color-coded side panels assure you have the proper connector for the job
- Available in 2-,3-,4 and 8-port configurations for specific job needs
- Can only be used with copper-to-copper connections
- UL and CSA rated
|Maximum Voltage||600V building wire and 1,000V lighting fixtures|
|Port Configurations||2, 3, 4, 8|
|Maximum Wire Size||12 AWG|
|Minimum Wire Size||24 AWG|
|Shell Rated||up to 105° F|
|Dimension Drawing for PushGard™ Wire Connectors - Click to Enlarge|
|PART #||NUMBER OF PORTS||COLOR||PACK QUANTITY||WEIGHT||PRICE / PACK|
|GB-19-PC2||2 Ports||Red||10||0.6 lb|
|GB-19-PC3||3 Ports||Orange||10||0.7 lb|
|GB-19-PC4||4 Ports||Yellow||10||0.7 lb|
|GB-19-PC8||8 Ports||Black||10||1.8 lb|
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Sometimes It’s Good to Be the Weakest Link
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!