We are now offering this new line of affordable top quality wall mount cabinets. All models offer maximum clearance for cable entry and housing. The attractive design allows for great visibility of components through a 1/4" thick Plexiglas front door. Made of 18-gauge steel, this enclosure provides great component and cable organization, along with protection and space conservation for all of your racking needs.
- Top and side panels are vented for better airflow
- Ships fully-assembled to allow for immediate installation
- Comes in standard Black with a phosphatized treatment and Epoxy/Polyester powder coat
- Tapered cable entry grommets are easy to cut for a snug cable bundle fit
- Easy accessory installation with plenty of room to work
|Specification Drawing for 6U Wall Cabinet||Specification Drawing for 8U Wall Cabinet|
|Specification Drawing for 10U Wall Cabinet||Specification Drawing for 12U Wall Cabinet|
|Specification Drawing for 15U Wall Cabinet|
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Details to Remember When Ordering a Cabinet
- What I Need to Know About Racks
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- The Do-it-Yourselfer’s Guide to Setting Up a Server Room on a Budget
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!