CableOrganizer Rackmount Shelves
CableOrganizer is proud to introduce our own brand of rack mountable shelves. Available in 2U and 3U, vented or non-vented and made from strong, durable 16 gauge steel, these standard 19" rackmount shelves are able to withstand up to 55 lbs of equipment load. CableOrganizer trays are black with a phosphates and electrostatic powder (Epoxy-Polyester) painting treatment. Also included are (4) M6 rack screws and (4) nuts for mounting. This complete package is a great complimentary purchase for all your racking needs.
- 15.75" extended depth to fit larger components
- All mounting hardware is included for a fast set up
- Comes in standard black to match most server racks
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||RACK UNITS||COLOR||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|WEY-WSS-2400||Single Sided Non-Vented Shelf||2||Black||3"H x 19"W x 15.75"D||7.70 lbs.|
|WEY-WSS-3400||Single Sided Non-Vented Shelf||3||Black||4.8"H x 19"W x 15.75"D||8.36 lbs.|
|WEY-WVS-2400||Single Sided Vented Shelf||2||Black||3"H x 19"W x 15.75"D||6.60 lbs.|
|WEY-WVS-3400||Single Sided Vented Shelf||3||Black||4.8"H x 19"W x 15.75"D||7.48 lbs.|
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- What I Need to Know About RACKS!
- Open Racks versus Cabinets
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding By: Middle Atlantic Products
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we're missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!