What's special about these cable and hose wraps?
- Unaffected by sparks, flames, and extreme temperatures, these heavy-duty leather wraps are designed to protect welding hoses, but are fit to protect any hose under harsh conditions
- Velcro® closure is double stitched with heat-resistant Kevlar® thread and will not arc out or melt, resulting in high durability and a perfect closure every time
- Split style with Velcro® closure does not require hose disconnection to install, making for easy installation with minimal downtime
- Classic cowhide and pigskin finishes add a rugged yet stylish look to your shop cables, hoses, and tubing
- Click for More Features
Cable and hose replacements for industrial equipment can be extremely costly, and cause plenty of downtime in the process. Designed for welding but applicable to many other industries, WeldTec's premium leather Overcoat™ covers are made to protect welding hoses from heat and abrasion under the most cruel conditions.
|TEC-TOC-12||Overcoat 12ft Leather Cable Cover Set - includes one 6ft Cowhide piece, one 6ft Pigskin piece||14.2 oz (232 g)|
|TEC-TOC-24||Overcoat 24ft Leather Cable Cover Set - includes one 18ft Cowhide piece, one 6ft Pigskin piece||32.8 oz (929 g)|
|Individual Cover Segments|
|TEC-TOC-6P||6 ft Pigskin Leather Cable Cover||6 oz (170 g)|
|TEC-TOC-6CH||6 ft Cowhide Leather Cable Cover||8.2 oz (232 g)|
|TEC-TOC-18CH||18 ft Cowhide Leather Cable Cover||24.6 oz (69 g)|
- Wraps hoses or bundles up to 3/4" in diameter
- Includes cable ties to secure the ends of the wrap to the hose
- Flexible material will not restrict your hose's movement, keeping your workflow smooth and precise
- Two-piece design for cost-effective replacement in the event of abrasion damage from long term rough handling
- Made in the USA with Pride
|Heat Resistance||Very High|
|Cowhide Cover Dimensions (unfurled)||4" x 6" (10.16 cm x 15.24 cm), 4" x 18" (10.16 cm x 45.72 cm)|
|Pigskin Cover Dimensions (unfurled)||3" x 6" (7.62 cm x 15.24 cm)|
|Max Bundle Size||3/4"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Which Firestop Product Should I Use for My Application?
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- How to Choose the Right Cord Cover for Your Business
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030