Watt Stopper WS-250
The WS-250 Passive Infrared (PIR) Wall Switch Sensor turns lighting on and off based on occupancy and ambient light level. It replaces existing wall switches and fits behind a standard decorator wall plate. The WS-250 improves on previous models, featuring a shallower housing, flying leads and new control button.
- Rear housing is just one inch deep, making it thinner than it's predecessors, and facilitating installation
- This model is equipped with dual voltage, 120/277 VAC
- ASIC technology enhances product performance, quality and stability
- Pulse Count Processing eliminates false offs without reducing sensitivity
- Detection Signature Processing eliminates false triggers; provides immunity to RFI and EMI
- Zero-crossing circuitry lowers the stress on the relay, thus increasing sensor life
- Set the time delay adjustment at exactly where you want it - from 30 seconds up to 30 minutes
- Perfect for home or office, conference rooms, break rooms, utility rooms, and even restrooms.
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
The advanced PIR technology is able to sense when anyone enters a room. Detection is possible because of the difference between infrared energy from a human body in motion, and the background space behind it. The lights will switch on as soon as a person is detected, and after a user-specified length of time during which no occupancy is detected, lighting automatically switches off.
In addition, the sensor can also be used with line voltage switches for multilevel lighting.
Thanks to the economical price, low installation cost, and high energy savings, users typically break even and start saving in well under two years.
- Custom two-tier Fresnel lens enhances detection at the desktop level
- Sensor coverage tested to NEMA Guide PublicationNEMA WD 7-2000
- Sensor is safety-grounded, and there's no leakage to load in the off mode
- LED indicates occupancy detection
TECHNICAL SPECS -
|Voltage (V)||120/277 VAC, 60Hz, or 347 VAC, 60Hz|
|Compatible with||All electronic ballast and PL lamp ballasts|
|Coverage||Major motion 35' x 30' -
Minor motion 20' x 15'
|Load Ratings||0-800 watt ballast or tungsten or 1/6 hp or 0-1200 watt ballast|
|Time Delay Adjustment||Adjustable from 30seconds up to 30 minutes|
|Unit Sensitivity||Adjustable from 20 to 100%|
|Light Level Adjustment||Adjustable 2 to 200 FT candles (21.5 to 2,153 lux)|
|Colors||White, Almond, Light Almond, Ivory, Black|
|Dimensions L x W x D||2.6" x 1.7" x 1.55" (66.0mm x 43.1mm x 39.4mm)|
Choose colors at checkout
|WS-WS-250||WS-250 Passive Infrared (PIR) Wall Switch Sensor||2.6" L x 1.7"W x 1.55" D||White, Ivory, Light Almond, Almond, Gray, Black|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- How to Reduce Labor Costs and Increase Workplace Safety with TempCovers
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Well Designed
Comments about Watt Stopper WS-250 Passive Infrared (PIR) Wall Switch Sensor:
The only drawbacks I have found are the need for a ground. In the building I manage some of the wiring is just two wire and hard to find good grounds, also if someone times it out manually it wont turn on for the nexst person unless they do it manually also. It has to time out on it's own, some people cannot figure this out. The best is just to leave it alone and let it time out on it's own......