What's special about this switch?
- Senses if anyone is in the room, with up to 180° of coverage in rooms up to 900 square feet in area
- Saves on energy costs by not wasting electricity on an empty room
- Built-in light level sensor allows your unit to monitor ambient lighting and room occupants, so you have the perfect lighting no matter what the time or condition
- Click for More Features
The WS-250 Passive Infrared (PIR) Wall Switch Sensor turns lighting on and off based on occupancy and ambient light level. It replaces existing wall switches and fits behind a standard decorator wall plate. The WS-250 improves on previous models, featuring a shallower housing, flying leads and new control button.
Choose colors at checkout
|WS-WS-250||WS-250 Passive Infrared (PIR) Wall Switch Sensor||2.6" L x 1.7"W x 1.55" D||White, Ivory, Light Almond, Almond, Gray, Black|
Select from the below list of available options to see it on the left.
NOTE: Due to differences in monitor settings, the examples show may vary slightly from the actual product.
NOTE: Not all options may be represented.
- Rear housing is just one inch deep, making it thinner than it's predecessors, and facilitating installation
- This model is equipped with dual voltage, 120/277 VAC
- ASIC technology enhances product performance, quality and stability
- Pulse Count Processing eliminates false offs without reducing sensitivity
- Detection Signature Processing eliminates false triggers; provides immunity to RFI and EMI
- Zero-crossing circuitry lowers the stress on the relay, thus increasing sensor life
- Set the time delay adjustment at exactly where you want it - from 30 seconds up to 30 minutes
- Perfect for home or office, conference rooms, break rooms, utility rooms, and even restrooms.
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
The advanced PIR technology is able to sense when anyone enters a room. Detection is possible because of the difference between infrared energy from a human body in motion, and the background space behind it. The lights will switch on as soon as a person is detected, and after a user-specified length of time during which no occupancy is detected, lighting automatically switches off.
In addition, the sensor can also be used with line voltage switches for multilevel lighting.
Thanks to the economical price, low installation cost, and high energy savings, users typically break even and start saving in well under two years.
- Custom two-tier Fresnel lens enhances detection at the desktop level
- Sensor coverage tested to NEMA Guide PublicationNEMA WD 7-2000
- Sensor is safety-grounded, and there's no leakage to load in the off mode
- LED indicates occupancy detection
TECHNICAL SPECS -
|Voltage (V)||120/277 VAC, 60Hz, or 347 VAC, 60Hz|
|Compatible with||All electronic ballast and PL lamp ballasts|
|Coverage||Major motion 35' x 30' -
Minor motion 20' x 15'
|Load Ratings||0-800 watt ballast or tungsten or 1/6 hp or 0-1200 watt ballast|
|Time Delay Adjustment||Adjustable from 30seconds up to 30 minutes|
|Unit Sensitivity||Adjustable from 20 to 100%|
|Light Level Adjustment||Adjustable 2 to 200 FT candles (21.5 to 2,153 lux)|
|Colors||White, Almond, Light Almond, Ivory, Black|
|Dimensions L x W x D||2.6" x 1.7" x 1.55" (66.0mm x 43.1mm x 39.4mm)|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- How to Reduce Labor Costs and Increase Workplace Safety with TempCovers
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark