Watt Stopper UW-100 Ultrasonic Wall Switch Sensor
- Single junction box size fits easily into existing light switch boxes
- Lights switch off automatically once there is no one in the room and the time delay has elapsed
- Equipped with DIP switch settings which let you control your light settings: Auto-ON or Manual-ON operation, walkthrough and test modes
- Proprietary features eliminate the possibility of false triggers, and provide immunity to RFI and EMI
- Selectable SmartSet setting automatically adjusts delay for maximum savings and efficiency
- Opt to activate or deactivate the audible and/or visual alerts prior to lights powering down
- Override mode will allow you to operate your switch manually in the unlikely event that there is a system failure
- 5-year manufacturer’s warranty
SmartSet technology is what allows the UW-100 to constantly monitor the room to detect patterns of usage, and automatically adjust the time delay for maximum energy efficiency. Your switch will assign short shut off time delays (as little as seven minutes) for times when the room is usually empty, and longer delays (up to 30 minutes) when there is more traffic. Incredibly accurate and intuitive device can sense the difference between electrical noise and human motion for greater performance.
Your sensor switch will work with fluorescent and incandescent lighting loads, and is compatible with energy-efficient electronic ballasts. Since the sensors use ultrasonic sound waves to detect motion, there is no need to have a clear line of sight.
- Perfect for use in areas where the sensor may have a partially obstructed line of sight from the people who may enter the room.
- Excellent for restrooms, restrooms with two stalls and utility/storage rooms.
DO NOT use ultrasonic wall switch sensors:
- In areas where the doors will remain open
- In areas with excessive air flow
- For emergency or exit lighting
- Within six feet of an air duct
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
|Voltages||120/ 230/ 277VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Load Limit for Relay:||120/230/277 VAC; 50/60 Hz|
|@ 120 VAC, 0-800 W ballast or tungsten,1/6 hp|
|@ 230/277 VAC, 0-1200 W ballast|
|Coverage (Square Feet):||400|
|Load Type Compatibility:||Incandescent, fluorescent, magnetic or electronic ballast|
|Horsepower Rating (each relay):||1/6 HP @120VAC|
|Time Delay Adjustment:||SmartSet (automatic), fixed (5, 10, 15, 20, 25 or 30 minutes), walk-through, testmode|
|Walk Through Mode:||3 minutes if no activity after 30 seconds|
|Viewing Angle (Degrees):||180|
|Test Mode:||5 seconds at initial power up or DIP switch reset|
|Time Delay:||Adaptive/ Manual|
|Ultrasonic Mode:||Minimum to Maximum (trimpot), Off|
|Light Level Adjustment:||8 fc to 180+fc|
|Alerts:||Selectable Audio and Visible|
|US Patents:||5640113 and 6617560B2|
|WS-UW-100||Ultrasonic Low Voltage Wall Switch Sensor||Ivory, Almond, Wite, Light Almond, Black||0.4 lbs|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Cut Sheets - (PDF)
- Installation Instructions - (PDF)
- Application Guides - (PDF)
- Case Studies - (PDF)
- UW-100 Brochure - (PDF)
- Warranty (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Conservation Made Easy
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- How to Reduce Labor Costs and Increase Workplace Safety with TempCovers
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!