What's special about this exhaust wrap?
- Reduces radiant and exhaust heat to improve engine performance on any vehicle
- 1500°F maximum temperature ensures coverage for any real world situation
- Volcanic rock construction delivers 25% more strength and 300°F more heat tolerance than fiberglass
- Makes exposed pipes look much cooler, especially on cruisers, café racers, choppers and rat bikes
- Click for More Features
If you're looking for heat resistant wrap made of a material that you can count on, a volcano is a good place to start. Volcano header wrap is actually made from the fibers of volcanic rock and is guaranteed to protect your automotive components from temperatures up to 1500°F.
For detailed reference information on Part #s and specific configuration features, see below.
- Resists gasoline and chemicals for effective use in automotive applications
- Ideal for protecting exhaust headers, pipes and engines from heat damage in high performance vehicles
|1: No Effect 2: Little Effect 3: Affected 4: More Affected 5: Severely Affected|
|Hydraulic Fluid (MIL-H-5606)||1|
|De-Icing Fluid (MIL-A-8243)||1|
|Fungus (ASTM G-21)||1|
|Salt Water (O-S-1926)||1|
|Lubricating Oil (MIL-A-8243)||1|
|Maximum Continuous (MIL-I-23053)||1,200°F/649°C|
|Melt (ASTM D-2117)||2,400°F/1,316°C|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tips for Protecting Cables from Traffic
- Tips for Cable Protection in a Veterinarian's Office
- Heat Shrink Tubing: How it was Invented & Why We Use It
- Save Money while Protecting Your Electrical Cords with Inexpensive Cable Covers
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030