What's special about this television mount?
- Ideal for securely mounting flat panel televisions ranging between 27" and 42" in your home theater, office, or hospitality application
- Tilt adjustment from -5° to 15° delivers a wide range of correction for achieving the perfect picture from any distance or angle
- Integrated “kickstand” temporarily spaces television from the wall once installed, allowing easy access to cabling for installation and replacement
- Formed, arc-welded steel frame provides durability that can be trusted to protect your investment
- Click for More Features
Any old flat panel mount will "do the trick", but achieving a streamlined, dynamic theater display sometimes requires learning a few new tricks. The Multi-Just™ flat screen mount from Video Mount Products provides many angles of adjustment, eliminating some of the most common viewing problems with flat displays. This solid mount makes a great solution for home theater, hospitality and entertainment applications.
|PART#||DESCRIPTION||TELEVISION SIZE RANGE||WEIGHT CAPACITY||DIMENSIONS||COLOR||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|VMP-FP-MFTB||VMP Multi-Just™ Flat Panel TV Wall Mount||27" to 42"||100 lbs (45.35 kg)||19" x 15.75" x 2.3"
(48.26 x 40.00 x 5.84)
|Black||5.55 lbs (2.51 kg)|
|VMP-VH-003||VMP Component Holder: Mounts DVD/Blu-ray players, DVRs, gaming systems and other components||N/A||25 lbs (11.33 kg)||12.1" x 12" x 1.75"
(30.73 x 30.48 x 4.44 cm)
|Black or Silver||5 lbs (2.26 kg)|
- List adjustment of ±3° allows you to slightly adjust either side of the frame vertically, so you do not have to re-install if there is a slight mistake in the initial installation
- 100 lb (45.35 kg) weight capacity is sure to accommodates almost any modern flat panel television
- Optional Component Shelf provides a low profile way to mount DVD/Blu-ray players, DVRs, gaming systems and other components
- All necessary mounting hardware is included for a secure, professional installation to 2 wall studs
- Black powder coat finish resists corrosion
DRAWINGS & SPECS -
|TV Size Range||27" to 45"|
|Tilt Range||-5° to 15°|
|Vertical Height adjustment||1" (2.54 cm)|
|Wall Gap||2.3" (5.84 cm)|
|Load Capacity||100 lbs (45.35 kg)|
|Maximum Flat Panel Hole Pattern||415mm x 345mm|
|Stud Distance||Up to 16" (40.64 cm) apart|
|Dimensions||19" x 15.75" x 2.3"
(48.26 x 40.00 x 5.84)
|Weight||5.55 lbs (2.51 kg)|
|Shipping Dimensions||19.75" x 7" x 3.25"
(48.26 x 17.78 x 5.84)
|Shipping Weight||8 lbs (3.62 kg)|
|Material||Formed, Arc Welded Steel|
|Finish||Black Powder Coat|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Tips for Rack System Installation
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- 5 Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts