What's special about an ArtScreen™?
- At the push of a button, your high definition television is revealed from behind framed artwork, prints, or even a photograph of your choice
- With dozens of frames and licensed artwork, plus the opportunity to use custom art or personalized photographs, the only limit is imagination
- ArtScreen™ is available either in recessed or surface-mount versions to cover standard displays 32" and up
- Click for More Features
Transform your flat panel television into a work of art with Vutec's ArtScreen™ Masking System. With just the touch of a button, the beautiful piece of artwork or photograph of your choosing retracts upward to reveal a video display within the artwork's frame. Suitable for home, executive suite or boardroom interior designs, ArtScreen™ will complement any décor.
Please Note: Standard ship time is 15 working days. Pricing below is for Group A level framing and does not include liner or artwork. Picking from a different group frame will increase the price.
To place an order, please fill out the ArtScreen™ Order Form and either fax it to 954-861-2001 or call us toll free 866-222-0030
|Part #||Diagonal||Description||Starting Price|
|VPS-01-AS-42||42"||ArtScreen™ 42" w/ Surface Mount Kit||$2,850.00|
|VPS-01-ASR-42||42"||ArtScreen™ 42" w/ Recessed Mount Kit||$3,167.00|
|VPS-01-AS-50||50"||ArtScreen™ 50" w/ Surface Mount Kit||$3,500.00|
|VPS-01-ASR-50||50"||ArtScreen™ 50" w/ Recessed Mount Kit||$3,833.00|
|VPS-01-AS-60||60"||ArtScreen™ 60" w/ Surface Mount Kit||$4,400.00|
|VPS-01-ASR-60||60"||ArtScreen™ 60" w/ Recessed Mount Kit||$4,833.00|
- Includes IR Control System, wood frame, shell and motor, mounting hardware, and instructions
- Optional RF Control System and Slim Line mounting available
- Carefully packaged and shipped to make the installation a breeze
- A vast array of frames, liners, and art prints available
- Custom artwork must meet the guidelines set forth here
|Surface Mounted Illustration||Recessed Illustrations|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- ArtScreen™ Order Form (PDF)
- Custom Artwork Guidelines (PDF)
- Installation Manual - Surface Mount, Hooks (PDF)
- Installation Manual - Surface Mount, Clips (PDF)
- Installation Manual - Recessed, Hooks (PDF)
- Installation Manual - Recessed, Clips (PDF)
- Crown Adapter Instructions (PDF)
- SlimLine Installation Drawing (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
- Easy Ways to Hide Speaker Wire
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- A little loud
- Requires Installation
The Artscreen is super cool. I bought one and installed it in my house. Basically, it hides your Plasma or LCD TV behind framed art. When you want to watch TV, you simply use the remote control to open the screen. The screen rolls up into the frame. The motor on the roller is a little bit loud so don't try opening or closing it while your spouse is sleeping.
The screen and frame hide your TV so that no one knows it is actually a TV. This keeps it safe from theft and makes your bedroom or living room look much nicer. Removing the frame is very easy. It is simply clipped into the unit and pulls off pretty easily.
If you are not a carpenter, I don't recommend you install this yourself. You can flush mount it if you wish but it looks much better if you put a square hole in your wall prior to installation. That way the unit is recessed and looks more natural. The unit comes with an outlet built in, but you'll need an electrician to wire the outlet. I also recommend running your cable TV wires through the wall so that there are no exposed cables at all.
To get around the problem of having a cable box, I bought a Plasma TV that has a cable card slot. That way all the tuning electronics are embedded in the TV and not out in the open. Also, I programmed the open and close buttons right into my Logitech Hormany remote control. That way, I have only one remote control in my bedroom.