What's special about these pallet straps?
- Provides a reusable and disposable way to secure goods to your pallet for safe shipment
- Eliminates waste when compared to shrink wrap and metal banding, saving up to 57% in packaging costs
- Quickly installed and removed by a single person to maintain an efficient workflow
- Barcodes on packaging remain unobstructed so scanning during shipping and receiving remains interrupted
- Click for More Features
The Velcro® Logistrap™ makes a great solution for any logistics operation looking to reduce waste and costs while increasing efficiency. Since these straps are reusable and work alone, there is no rubber or plastic banding or wrap to discard. These pallet bands will also decrease worker fatigue through easy removal and increase efficiency by not covering labels.
|VEL-430034||LogiStrap Short||16.4' x 2" (5m x 50mm)||4.0oz (113g)||Neon Orange|
|VEL-91768||LogiStrap Long||23' x 2" (7m x 50mm)||4.8oz (130g)||Royal Blue|
- Ideal for distribution centers and warehouses for strapping goods to pallets or simply securing sleeve packs, collapsible containers, and pallet boxes
- Does not require specialty tools or large machinery or to be installed
- Available in two lengths to suit the needs of your particular application
- Unlike metal, hard plastic rings, and other banding material, these fabric nylon straps are soft to the touch and have extremely low potential for damage to inventory and boxed goods
This product has starred in our Product Showcase Blog! Click here to check it out.
|Minimum Break Strength||225 lbs (1000 N)|
|Sheer Strength||14 PSI|
|Cycle Life||5,000 (openings/closings)|
|Dimensions||Short: 16.4' x 2" (5m x 50mm)
Long: 23' x 2" (7m x 50mm)
|Material||Woven Nylon with Metal Buckle|
|Industry Standards||ASTM D5034-09|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Automate Your Business with Barcodes
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
- The History of Velcro
- How to Make Your Facility ADA Compliant
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030