What's special about this acrylic-based adhesive?
- Conveniently hang/mount items or fasten objects together without the damage of nails, tacks, or staples
- Superior, heat-resistant bonding for automotive, computer, and medical environments
- Pressure-sensitive acrylic adhesive reaches full bond strength in 24 hours
- Moderate tack, medium set-up
- Performs in temperatures ranging from -20° F to 225° F
- Click for More Features
The acrylic-based pressure sensitive adhesive performs best in high temperatures. It's superior bond strength make it great for use in automotive, computer, and medical applications.
Kits include both the hook and loop
Available ONLY per foot - Cord Cover NOT Included
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||TAPE WIDTH||PRICE / FT|
|SBV-AH0625||5/8" Acrylic-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Hook 88||5/8"|
|SBV-AL0625||5/8" Acrylic-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Loop 1000||5/8"||Limited Quantities
|SBV-A0625KT||5/8" Acrylic-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Hook and Loop Kit||5/8"|
|SBV-AL075||3/4" Acrylic-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Loop 1000||3/4"||Limited Quantities
|SBV-AH100||1" Acrylic-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Hook 88||1"|
|SBV-AL100||1" Acrylic-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Loop 1000||1"||Limited Quantities
|SBV-A100KT||1" Acrylic-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Hook and Loop Kit||1"|
|SBV-AL200||2" Acrylic-Based Sticky Back Velcro Loop 1000||2"|
|SBV-AH150||1-1/2" Acrylic-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Hook 88||1-1/2"||Limited Quantities
|SBV-AH200||2" Acrylic-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Hook 88||2"||Limited Quantities
|SBV-AL400||4" Acrylic-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Loop 1000||4"||Limited Quantities
|SBV-AL600||6" Acrylic-Based Adhesive Sticky Back Velcro Loop 1000||6"||Limited Quantities
- Moderate Tack- medium set up
- High Temperature use
- High strength
- Achieves full bond strength in 24 hours
- Temperature Operating range –20° F to 225° F
|Substrates||Surface Energy of Substrate||Rubber-Based PSA||Acrylic-Based PSA|
|ABS||High Surface Energy||BEST||GOOD|
|Acrylic||High Surface Energy||BEST||GOOD|
|Aluminum||High Surface Energy||BEST||BETTER|
|ELPO (painted steel)||High Surface Energy||BEST||GOOD|
|Glass||High Surface Energy||NOT RECOMMENDED||GOOD|
|HDPE||Low Surface Energy||BEST||NOT RECOMMENDED|
|LDPE||Low Surface Energy||BEST||NOT RECOMMENDED|
|Polycarbonate||High Surface Energy||BEST||BETTER|
|Polyester (Fiberglass)||High Surface Energy||BEST||GOOD|
|Polypropylene||Low Surface Energy||BETTER||NOT RECOMMENDED|
|Vinyl Flexible||Low Surface Energy||NOT RECOMMENDED||NOT RECOMMENDED|
|Vinyl Rigid||High Surface Energy||NOT RECOMMENDED||BETTER|
|Urethane TPU Film||Low Surface Energy||BETTER||BETTER|
Hook & Loop: What is it and How do I Use it?
What is Hook and Loop?
- Hook: The “hook” side of hook and loop tape is the rougher and more rigid of the two surfaces. Hook is the side that can adhere to carpeting, and catches onto the "loops".
- Loop: The “loop” side of hook and loop tape is the softer, more cloth-like part. Many carpets also form a kind of natural loop that the hook is capable of grabbing onto.
How do I use hook and loop tape?
Hook and loop is perfect for keeping things right where you need them. For an easy example, we’ll talk about how we’d use Sticky Back Velcro tape to attach a remote control to the side of your television for safe keeping while it’s not in use.
- Step 1: First, as with all adhesive products, clean the surface that the adhesive tape will be applied to ensure proper adhesion. (For non-porous surfaces like plastic, glass and metal, we recommend a quick wipe-down with rubbing alcohol.)
- Step 2: Next, remove the paper backing from the hook tape (the rougher of the two) and adhere the tape to the cleaned TV.
- Step 3: Lastly, remove the paper backing from the loop tape (the softer one) and adhere the loop to the remote control.
- You’re Done! (Note: When you’re sticking two objects together with hook and loop, it doesn’t matter which object gets which half of the tape. As long as one item has hook on it and the other item has loop, things will work just fine.)
RELATED ARTICLES -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030