What's special about these solid lighting units?
- Clear injection molded polycarbonate lens provides a durable, virtually indestructible enclosure for the light bulb, protecting your investment for years to come
- Includes your choice of standard medium base HPS or Metal Halide bulb, which produces high-intensity lighting while remaining energy efficient
- Standard 120 VAC operating voltage for use in most existing residential or commercial infrastructure
- Durable die-cast aluminum housing with bronze powder-coat finish makes this entire unit resistant to natural weather elements and tampering, while helping it to blend in with existing décor
- Click for More Features
These tamper-proof lighting fixtures provide an additional level of security lighting, which makes them ideal for correctional facilities, public buildings, institutions and shopping centers. UL 924 listed for use in wet locations, they can be mounted outdoors as well as indoors to illuminate hallways and entrances.
- Three 1/2" inch side and rear knockouts allow the fixture's wires to be routed through conduit, or connected to a photocell for automated use
- Standard Phillips-head screws secure the lens, allowing easy removal for bulb replacement
- Low profile, small form factor for installation in areas where space is limited
- UL 924 listed for use in wet locations, such as building entrances and porches
- Specifications (PDF)
|MOR-71094||Metal Halide||120/208/240/277||70||8.625"||21.91cm||8.625"||21.91cm||7.25"||18.42cm||9 lbs|
|Material - Housing||Die-cast Aluminum|
|Material - Lens||Clear Injection Molded Polycarbon|
|UL Listing||UL 924 - Damp Location|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- UL Listing
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030