Vandal Resistant Lighting Fixtures
These tamper-proof lighting fixtures provide an additional level of security lighting, which makes them ideal for correctional facilities, public buildings, institutions and shopping centers. UL 924 listed for use in wet locations, they can be mounted outdoors as well as indoors to illuminate hallways and entrances.
- Three 1/2" inch side and rear knockouts allow the fixture's wires to be routed through conduit, or connected to a photocell for automated use
- Standard Phillips-head screws secure the lens, allowing easy removal for bulb replacement
- Low profile, small form factor for installation in areas where space is limited
- UL 924 listed for use in wet locations, such as building entrances and porches
- Specifications (PDF)
|MOR-71094||Metal Halide||120/208/240/277||70||8.625||21.91||8.625||21.91||7.25||18.42||9 lbs|
|MOR-71096||Metal Halide||120/208/240/277||150||12.375||31.4325||12.375||31.43||8.625||21.91||15 lbs|
|Material - Housing||Die-cast Aluminum|
|Material - Lens||Clear Injection Molded Polycarbon|
|UL Listing||UL 924 - Damp Location|
|MOR-72090||Medium Vandal Resistant Lens|
|MOR-72092||Large Vandal Resistant Lens|
NO MANUALS AVAILABLE -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- How to Choose the Right Security Camera
- 10 Ways to Protect Your Business with Video Surveillance
- UL Listing
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!