Vanco USB Keystone Adapter Insert
Vanco's USB Keystone Adapter is ideal for use with a wide variety of applications. The durable universal design works for just about any other manufactured brand, and allows you to have more power over customizing your data installations.
- USB 2.0 compliant for use with high speed USB connections
- Universal design makes it ideal for use with just about any brand that uses a keystone cutout, including:
- USB type A to A feed through connection for use with most common USB applications
- Can also be used with most adapter plates
- Constructed of a high impact flame retardant polymer for durability
- Plug and play installation requires no software, so you are ready to go right out of the box
Ideal for use with most:
|Maximum Distance:||5 Meters|
|Housing:||Flame Retardant Polymer Rated|
|Flammability Rating:||UL 94V-0|
|Cable Type:||Standard USB A patch cord connections|
|Connector Type:||Standard A footprint|
USB signals are transmitted on a twisted pair of data cables, labeled D+ and D-. These collectively use half-duplex differential signaling to combat the effects of electromagnetic noise on longer lines. Transmitted signal levels are 0.0-0.3 volts for low and 2.8-3.6 volts for high.
|1||V(USB (4.75 - 5.25 V)|
|VAN-820498||Vanco USB Keystone Insert/Adapter||1.287"L x 0.661"W x 0.665"H||0.02 lbs||White|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||COLOR||QUANTITY / PACK||PRICE|
|ITFP-01||1 Port Multimedia Faceplate||Ivory, White, Almond||1|
|ITFP-02||2 Port Multimedia Faceplate||Ivory, White, Almond||1|
|ITFP-03||3 Port Multimedia Faceplate||Ivory, White, Almond||1|
|ITFP-04||4 Port Multimedia Faceplate||Ivory, White, Almond||1|
|ITFP-06||6 Port Multimedia Faceplate||Ivory, White, Almond||1|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What is the Difference Between USB and FireWire?
- Understanding USB Port Pinouts
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You Should Cable-Manage Your Business
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!