What's special about these home theater wallplates?
- Hinged design allows the wallplate to be installed after all cables and hardware are connected, without disconnecting wires
- Excellent for home theatre surround sound systems, and other installations where a large number of wires are present
- Compatible with single or dual gang junction boxes or low voltage mounting brackets
- Click for More Features
In high definition audio and video applications, the wiring is just as important as the hardware itself. With poor wiring, the signal may look or sound fuzzy, and with wires hanging down around your wall-mounted equipment you may spend more time looking at the stray wires than at your crystal clear picture.
|PART #||HOLE DIAMETER||DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||COLOR||PRICE|
|Vanco SINGLE GANG Hinged Bulk Cable Wall Plate|
|VAN-120615||3/4" X 1-1/2"||3"W x 4.5"H||1.1 oz||Almond|
|VAN-120618||3/4" X 1-1/2"||3"W x 4.5"H||1.1 oz||Black|
|VAN-120616||3/4" X 1-1/2"||3"W x 4.5"H||1.1 oz||Ivory|
|VAN-120617||3/4" X 1-1/2"||3"W x 4.5"H||1.1 oz||White|
|Vanco DUAL GANG Hinged Bulk Cable Wall Plate|
|VAN-120625||3/4" X 3"||4.56"W x 4.5"H||1.8 oz||Almond|
|VAN-120628||3/4" X 3"||4.56"W x 4.5"H||1.8 oz||Black|
|VAN-120626||3/4" X 3"||4.56"W x 4.5"H||1.8 oz||Ivory|
|VAN-120627||3/4" X 3"||4.56"W x 4.5"H||1.8 oz||White|
Vanco's Hinged Bulk Cable Wallplate provides a clean looking entrance or exit point for through-wall cable runs, to give your installation a professional and finished look. The unique design features a hinged bottom half that swivels, which allows the wallplate to be installed around your home theater cables and wires.
- Single or dual gang in the 4 most common faceplate colors (with matching screws) to fit any room and décor: Almond, Black, Ivory, and White
- Swivels around cables to easily accommodate large adapters or plugs
- Single Gang Bulk Plate hole diameter approximately 3/4” x 1-1/2”
- Dual Gang Bulk Plate hole diameter approximately 3/4” x 3"
- One-piece hinged construction to make installation easy, and to ensure no lost parts
- Made of durable ABS plastic
|Single Gang Plate||Dual Gang Plate|
|Available Colors||Almond, Black, Ivory, White|
|Electric Box or Mounting Bracket Size||Single Gang||Dual Gang|
|Bulk Opening||3/4" x 1-1/2"||3/4" x 3"|
|Dimensions||3"W x 4.5"H||4.56"W x 4.5"H|
|Weight||1.1 oz||1.8 oz|
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS -
Installation can be done with wires already installed, or to be run later.
- With junction box or mounting bracket in place, screw the top screw of the hinged faceplate to the box or bracket
- If cables are already installed into home theatre equipment, simply bundle them up and run them through the "nose" of the wall plate. If no cables are run yet, proceed to step 3
- Swivel the hinged portion of the wallplate upwards to the closed position. Once done it should look like a normal common wall plate. Screw the bottom screw into the junction box or bracket and installation is complete.
If any cables need to be added or removed, simply unscrew the bottom portion of the plate, swivel it open, and add or remove cables.
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- So You Just Got an HDTV. Now What?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
- How to Tame Cables with Wire Loom
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts