Vanco HDMI Keystone Insert with Pigtail
Vanco's HDMI Keystone Insert with Pigtail gives any home the professional look of custom installed HDMI outlets without the frustration and cost involved of wiring your own jacks. Simply snap one end into a keystone wallplate, connect the other end to your HDMI cable, and your installation is complete. No frustrating wire schematics or expensive punchdown tools required.
- Both ends are female HDMI jacks for easy connection to standard and 1.3 HDMI cables
- Both standard sized ends snap into Keystone and Quick Port Plates
- Requires no Punchdown tool, simply plug a HDMI cable into the Female connector
- Compatible with Leviton, ICC, and Allen Tel wall/face datacom faceplates
- Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
|Ratings:||UL E81280, CSA C22.2, AWM|
|Dimensions:||6.75"L x 0.625"W x 0.625"D|
|Max. Operating Temperature:||176°F (80°C)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty:||Limited Lifetime|
|VAN-820490||HDMI Keystone Insert w/ 4" Pigtail||6.75"L x 0.625"W x 0.625"H||0.057 lb.|
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!