What's special about this HDMI keystone?
- Turns an old datacom port into a stylish new HDMI connection for high definition home theater or computer equipment
- HDMI pigtail allows for easy installation in cramped or tight spaces
- Supports high definition resolutions (1080p/i, 720p), as well as standard video formats
- Click for More Features
|VAN-820490||HDMI Keystone Insert w/ 4" Pigtail||6.75"L x 0.625"W x 0.625"H||0.057 lb.|
Vanco's HDMI Keystone Insert with Pigtail gives any home the professional look of custom installed HDMI outlets without the frustration and cost involved of wiring your own jacks. Simply snap one end into a keystone wallplate, connect the other end to your HDMI cable, and your installation is complete. No frustrating wire schematics or expensive punchdown tools required.
- Both ends are female HDMI jacks for easy connection to standard and 1.3 HDMI cables
- Both standard sized ends snap into Keystone and Quick Port Plates
- Requires no Punchdown tool, simply plug a HDMI cable into the Female connector
- Compatible with Leviton, ICC, and Allen Tel wall/face datacom faceplates
- Lifetime limited manufacturer's warranty
|Ratings:||UL E81280, CSA C22.2, AWM|
|Dimensions:||6.75"L x 0.625"W x 0.625"D|
|Max. Operating Temperature:||176°F (80°C)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty:||Limited Lifetime|
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts