Vanco International HDMI Male to HDMI Female Extension Cable
If you have ever needed just a few extra feet to connect your HDMI components and connectors this is your answer. These varying lengths cables act like a connector would - only with the added value of length so that you have flexibility in your home theater setup.
- Gold plated HDMI™ connectors for excellent conductivity of signal
- Provides you with uncompressed digital video and multi-channel audio all on one cable
- Supports high definition resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p and standard video format
- Ideal for an easy, convenient way to extend pre-existing cabling
- UL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- 120 day manufacturer warranty
|Connectors||24K Gold Plated HDMI (Type A)|
|Shielding||Triple layer consisting of 2 100% Aluminum Foil Mylar and 1 Tinned copper braid|
|Center Conductor||Tin Copper|
|Jacket Material||Smooth PVC with molded ends|
|Data Speed Transfer||4.95 Gbps (gigabits per second)|
|Outside Diameter||7 mm O.D.|
|Rating||UL Rated 139956|
|Supported HD Resolutions||1080p, 1080i, 720p, and standard video format|
|Supported Computer Resolutions||UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)|
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LENGTH||SHIPPING DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|VAN-120501X||1ft HDMI Male to HDMI Female Cable, 28 AWG||1 ft||2.5" L x 2.5" W x 0.25" H||0.11 lb|
|VAN-120503X||3ft HDMI Male to HDMI Female Cable, 28 AWG||3 ft||5.0" L x 5.0" W x 0.5" H||0.20 lb|
|VAN-120506X||6ft HDMI Male to HDMI Female Cable, 28 AWG||6 ft||5.0" L x 5.0" W x 1.25" H||0.34 lb|
|VAN-120512X||12ft HDMI Male to HDMI Female Cable, 28 AWG||12 ft||5.5" L x 5.5" W x 1.5" H||0.62 lb|
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!