What's special about this HDMI cable?
- Allows you to connect or extend an HDMI type A female port and a HDMI male connector for the clear signal and image you expect from your HDMI experience
- Superior shielded cable eliminates excess noise and EMI/RFI that can disrupt your image with pixilation and "fuzziness"
- Secure, snug fit helps to prevent HDMI connection problems that can occur when cables come loose
- Click for More Features
If you have ever needed just a few extra feet to connect your HDMI components and connectors this is your answer. These varying lengths cables act like a connector would - only with the added value of length so that you have flexibility in your home theater setup.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LENGTH||SHIPPING DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|VAN-120501X||1ft HDMI Male to HDMI Female Cable, 28 AWG||1 ft||2.5" L x 2.5" W x 0.25" H||0.11 lb|
|VAN-120503X||3ft HDMI Male to HDMI Female Cable, 28 AWG||3 ft||5.0" L x 5.0" W x 0.5" H||0.20 lb|
|VAN-120506X||6ft HDMI Male to HDMI Female Cable, 28 AWG||6 ft||5.0" L x 5.0" W x 1.25" H||0.34 lb|
|VAN-120512X||12ft HDMI Male to HDMI Female Cable, 28 AWG||12 ft||5.5" L x 5.5" W x 1.5" H||0.62 lb|
- Gold plated HDMI™ connectors for excellent conductivity of signal
- Provides you with uncompressed digital video and multi-channel audio all on one cable
- Supports high definition resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p and standard video format
- Ideal for an easy, convenient way to extend pre-existing cabling
- UL Listed
- RoHS Compliant
- 120 day manufacturer warranty
|Connectors||24K Gold Plated HDMI (Type A)|
|Shielding||Triple layer consisting of 2 100% Aluminum Foil Mylar and 1 Tinned copper braid|
|Center Conductor||Tin Copper|
|Jacket Material||Smooth PVC with molded ends|
|Data Speed Transfer||4.95 Gbps (gigabits per second)|
|Outside Diameter||7 mm O.D.|
|Rating||UL Rated 139956|
|Supported HD Resolutions||1080p, 1080i, 720p, and standard video format|
|Supported Computer Resolutions||UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)|
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
HOW-TO CORNER -
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts