Vanco Digital HDMI/DVI Video Selector A/B Switch
If you struggle having to connect and disconnect your home theater components when you want to switch from one to another, this AB selector switch is your solution. VAN-280321 allows you to connect your satellite box , DVD player or other device to one high definition television display ( HDMI to HDMI, or DVI/Audio to DVI/Audio) by just pushing a button.
- Easy to use with the push of a button for a quick and easy setup, ideal for the technologically un-savvy!
- Solely for switching device inputs as opposed to converting signals from one format to another or from digital to analog signals
Note: This is a switch only. It does not convert DVI format to HDMI or HDMI format to DVI.
Allows switching between two sources with like Inputs to the same Output only:
- (2) HDMI Inputs to (1) HDMI Output
- (2) DVI Inputs to (1) DVI Output
- (2) Stereo Audio (Left and Right) Inputs to (1) Stereo Audio (Left and Right) Output
- (2) Digital Audio RCA Inputs to (1) Digital Audio RCA Output
|VAN-280321||Vanco Digital HDMI/DVI video selector A/B switch||8.75" H x 6.5" W x 1.5" D||0.8 lb|
Why do I need a HDMI switch?
Anyone who has a HD monitor with less than the desired number of HDMI inputs can use an external HDMI switch to expand the system.