What's special about this switch?
- Allows you to connect (2) A/V components to your HDTV using (1) input
- Simple plug and play installation goes from the box to home theater effortlessly
- Lightweight and compact design takes up very little space
- Click for More Features
If you struggle having to connect and disconnect your home theater components when you want to switch from one to another, this AB selector switch is your solution. VAN-280321 allows you to connect your satellite box , DVD player or other device to one high definition television display ( HDMI to HDMI, or DVI/Audio to DVI/Audio) by just pushing a button.
|VAN-280321||Vanco Digital HDMI/DVI video selector A/B switch||8.75" H x 6.5" W x 1.5" D||0.8 lb|
- Easy to use with the push of a button for a quick and easy setup, ideal for the technologically un-savvy!
- Solely for switching device inputs as opposed to converting signals from one format to another or from digital to analog signals
Note: This is a switch only. It does not convert DVI format to HDMI or HDMI format to DVI.
Allows switching between two sources with like Inputs to the same Output only:
- (2) HDMI Inputs to (1) HDMI Output
- (2) DVI Inputs to (1) DVI Output
- (2) Stereo Audio (Left and Right) Inputs to (1) Stereo Audio (Left and Right) Output
- (2) Digital Audio RCA Inputs to (1) Digital Audio RCA Output
Why do I need a HDMI switch?
Anyone who has a HD monitor with less than the desired number of HDMI inputs can use an external HDMI switch to expand the system.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030