Vanco Digital HDMI/DVI Video Selector A/B Switch
If you struggle having to connect and disconnect your home theater components when you want to switch from one to another, this AB selector switch is your solution. VAN-280321 allows you to connect your satellite box , DVD player or other device to one high definition television display ( HDMI to HDMI, or DVI/Audio to DVI/Audio) by just pushing a button.
- Easy to use with the push of a button for a quick and easy setup, ideal for the technologically un-savvy!
- Solely for switching device inputs as opposed to converting signals from one format to another or from digital to analog signals
Note: This is a switch only. It does not convert DVI format to HDMI or HDMI format to DVI.
Allows switching between two sources with like Inputs to the same Output only:
- (2) HDMI Inputs to (1) HDMI Output
- (2) DVI Inputs to (1) DVI Output
- (2) Stereo Audio (Left and Right) Inputs to (1) Stereo Audio (Left and Right) Output
- (2) Digital Audio RCA Inputs to (1) Digital Audio RCA Output
|VAN-280321||Vanco Digital HDMI/DVI video selector A/B switch||8.75" H x 6.5" W x 1.5" D||0.8 lb|
Why do I need a HDMI switch?
Anyone who has a HD monitor with less than the desired number of HDMI inputs can use an external HDMI switch to expand the system.
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!