What's special about these HDMI cables?
- Transmits clear uncompressed digital video and multi-channel audio on one cable, ensuring you have a high quality transmission and no excessive amount of cabling
- Versatile cables allow you to connect to various high definition resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and standard video format
- Backwards compatibility means you can use these cables for the technology of today as well as future technology compatible
- Click for More Features
These Blue Jet™ HDMI cables from Vanco provide you with a digital signal format, developed primarily to implement HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) and allow you to have complete access to high-definition digital recordings. The HD capabilities of these cables make them perfect for connecting HD-TVs and displays to HDMI components such as Blu-Ray™/HD DVD™ digital DVD players, Digital A/V receivers and other equipment with HDMI connections.
Buy Now! Limited Quantities
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LENGTH||SHIPPING DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|VAN-HDMI36||HDMI Audio/Video Cable, Black 3'||3'||12" H x 7.5" W x 2.5" D||0.30 lb|
|VAN-HDMI144||HDMI Audio/Video Cable, Black 12'||12'||12" H x 7.5" W x 7.5" D||0.78 lb|
|VAN-HDMI300||HDMI Audio/Video Cable, Black 25'||25'||13" H x 9.5" W x 4.25" D||2.38 lbs|
- Constructed and engineered to ensure that there is minimal, if any, noise or EMI
- Able to support various computer resolutions: UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)
- 120 day manufacturer warranty
|VAN-HDMI36 to VAN-HDMI600 (3' to 50' cable)|
|Connectors||24K Gold Plated|
|AWG||26 AWG Durable Cable (3', 6', 12')
24 AWG Durable Cable (25', 50')
|Cable Shielding||Triple Layer
 100% Aluminum foil Mylar
 Tinned copper braid
|Center Conductor||Oxygen free copper (3', 6', 12')
Dual silver plated copper stranded separate center (25', 50')
|Jacket||Smooth black PVC jacket with molded ends|
|Cable Diameter||8.3mm O.D. (3', 6', 12')
10.5mm O.D. (25', 50')
|Ratings, Listings||UL Listed E139956
CL3 Rated (25', 50')
Insulation (3): HDPE, ø0.7±0.05, black/red/white/gray/purple
Conductor (2): 7/0.127 tinned copper
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030