What's special about these HDMI cables?
- Transmits clear uncompressed digital video and multi-channel audio on one cable, ensuring you have a high quality transmission and no excessive amount of cabling
- Versatile cables allow you to connect to various high definition resolutions: 1080p, 1080i, 720p, and standard video format
- Backwards compatibility means you can use these cables for the technology of today as well as future technology compatible
- Click for More Features
These Blue Jet™ HDMI cables from Vanco provide you with a digital signal format, developed primarily to implement HDCP (High Definition Content Protection) and allow you to have complete access to high-definition digital recordings. The HD capabilities of these cables make them perfect for connecting HD-TVs and displays to HDMI components such as Blu-Ray™/HD DVD™ digital DVD players, Digital A/V receivers and other equipment with HDMI connections.
Buy Now! Limited Quantities
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LENGTH||SHIPPING DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|VAN-HDMI36||HDMI Audio/Video Cable, Black 3'||3'||12" H x 7.5" W x 2.5" D||0.30 lb|
|VAN-HDMI144||HDMI Audio/Video Cable, Black 12'||12'||12" H x 7.5" W x 7.5" D||0.78 lb|
|VAN-HDMI300||HDMI Audio/Video Cable, Black 25'||25'||13" H x 9.5" W x 4.25" D||2.38 lbs|
- Constructed and engineered to ensure that there is minimal, if any, noise or EMI
- Able to support various computer resolutions: UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)
- 120 day manufacturer warranty
|VAN-HDMI36 to VAN-HDMI600 (3' to 50' cable)|
|Connectors||24K Gold Plated|
|AWG||26 AWG Durable Cable (3', 6', 12')
24 AWG Durable Cable (25', 50')
|Cable Shielding||Triple Layer
 100% Aluminum foil Mylar
 Tinned copper braid
|Center Conductor||Oxygen free copper (3', 6', 12')
Dual silver plated copper stranded separate center (25', 50')
|Jacket||Smooth black PVC jacket with molded ends|
|Cable Diameter||8.3mm O.D. (3', 6', 12')
10.5mm O.D. (25', 50')
|Ratings, Listings||UL Listed E139956
CL3 Rated (25', 50')
Insulation (3): HDPE, ø0.7±0.05, black/red/white/gray/purple
Conductor (2): 7/0.127 tinned copper
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- What is the Difference Between Cable Shielding and Insulation?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- The Facts on American Wire Gauge (AWG)
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts