Vanco Flat Panel TV Bulk Cable Wall Plate
Giving your home theater a professional look just got a whole lot easier with these faceplates. Make your plasma or LCD TV look like it was expertly installed. This bulk wall plate allows your system to have the cleanest possible flat panel TV install possible and routes all cables inside of the wall for hidden cable management.
- One piece design includes no additional parts to handle for an economically priced and easy installation
- An excellent choice for replacing existing plates or for new home installations
- Slim, compact housing protrudes less than other bulk cable wall plates and allows for multiple cables to be organized between wall and flat panel TV
- Accommodates HDMI, DVI, and VGA cables
- 120 day manufacturer's waranty
Patent # US D540,656 S
|VAN-WPBW Single Series Plates for Flat Panel TV Bulk Cable Wall Plate|
These were created to fit perfectly behind most wall mount, flat panel TVs (Mounting requires minimum clearance of 1-3/16" from wall to mounting bracket or TV)
|VAN-WPBW2 Dual Series Plates for Flat Panel TV Bulk Cable Wall Plate|
These were created fit perfectly behind most wall mount, flat panel TVs (Mounting requires minimum clearance of 1-1/4" from wall to mounting bracket or TV)
Add Quantity & Color at Checkout
|VAN-WPBW||Vanco Wall Plate Bulk 1 Gang||Almond, Black, Ivory, White||8.75 x 4.25 x 1"||2.9 oz|
|VAN-WPBW2||Vanco Wall Plate Bulk 2 Gang||8.75 x 5.75 x 1.25"||2.9 oz|
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!