What's special about this video extender?
- Organize your clutter and extend your component video and stereo audio (VAN-280523 only) over CAT5e cable
- Set consists of a transmitter and receiver, just plug in your source and target and you are ready to deliver high quality signals
- No power supply required means you have one less cable to contend with
- Click for More Features
These devices are capable of transmitting composite video (and stereo audio signals) over CAT5e or CAT6 twisted pair cable up to a maximum distance of 984 feet. The compact design and simple installation make it perfect for corporate and educational purposes as well as CCTV and home theater. The component extender supports HDTV resolutions of 420p, 576p, 720p and 1080i with no loss of quality in the component video signal.
|VAN-280523||Component Video + Digital Audio over Cat5e Extender||9.5" H x 6" W x 2.25"D||1.96 lbs|
- Supports video transmission distances of up to 984 feet
- 120-day manufacturer’s warranty
- Available in a stationary and wall mountable unit
- Eliminates the need for expensive coax cable and reduces your overall installation costs
- Analog and digital models available to suit your equipment
- Perfect for: DVD, VCR, DVR, TV, satellite receivers, monitors, home theater control rooms, multimedia rooms, communications centers, convention facilities, classroom video, corporate projection systems and other devices that are compatible with component video.
VAN-280523 Component Video + Digital Audio over Cat5e Extender
Designed for component video signal ( Y, Pb, Pr) and one digital audio be transmitted via cost effective one CAT5 UTP cable. Supports HDTV up to 480i /480p/720p/1080i
|Green color for Y, Blue color for Pb, Red color for Pr|
|Audio Input||RCA connector x1|
|Bandwidth||Video: 60Mz, 3dB roll off, Digital Audio: 25MHz, 1dB roll off|
|Maximum Input||1.0Vp-p , 75 Ohms|
|Insert Loss Video||1dB for 0.1Mhz. Gradually increasing to 3.0dB over the frequency range|
|Return Loss Video||Greater than 15 dB over the frequency range|
|Common Mode Rejection Video||- 55 db max.|
|Distance||984 feet max|
|Cable for RJ45||Twisted Pair CAT 5 ( AWG24)|
|Transmission Distance||180 meters|
|Temperature||Operation: 0 to 55, Storage: -20 to 85, Humidity: up to 95%|
|Dimensions||9.5" H x 6" W x 2.25" D|
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- Component Video Cables Demystified
- Coaxial Cable FAQs
- DVI and HDMI Connector Overview
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Getting Wired: How to Choose the Right Speaker Wire for Your Home Audio System
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030