What's special about these audio/video face plates?
- Allow you to organize your bulk cables neatly, with a professional finish
- The two-piece construction means you can remove the hood if necessary to accommodate areas where space is limited
- Bundled cable wall plates are great for running a large group of HDMI, RCA, speaker wires, and other connections through a small opening
- Click for More Features
>Vanco's Single and Dual Gang Wall Plates come in a variety of colors so you can match your décor. It is an attractive way to cover cable entry/exit points for home theaters, server and cable rooms. In addition, they have made the installation a snap with the revolutionary two-piece design. The removable cover makes adding and eliminating wires and cables from the plate effortless and also hides the screw.
|VAN-120611||Single Gang, 2 Piece Wall Plate||Almond||1.5 oz||4.5" L x 2.75" W x 1.75" D|
|VAN-120612||Single Gang, 2 Piece Wall Plate||Black||1.5 oz||4.5" L x 2.75" W x 1.75" D|
|VAN-120613||Single Gang, 2 Piece Wall Plate||Ivory||1.5 oz||4.5" L x 2.75" W x 1.75" D|
|VAN-120614||Single Gang, 2 Piece Wall Plate||White||1.5 oz||4.5" L x 2.75" W x 1.75" D|
|VAN-120621||Dual Gang, 2 Piece Wall Plate||Almond||2.9 oz||4.56" L x 4.52" W x 1.75" D|
|VAN-120622||Dual Gang, 2 Piece Wall Plate||Black||2.9 oz||4.56" L x 4.52" W x 1.75" D|
|VAN-120623||Dual Gang, 2 Piece Wall Plate||Ivory||2.9 oz||4.56" L x 4.52" W x 1.75" D|
|VAN-120624||Dual Gang, 2 Piece Wall Plate||White||2.9 oz||4.56" L x 4.52" W x 1.75" D|
- This is one way to reduce your signal loss which may occur when your cables are cramped up; feed them directly through the wall effortlessly
- Easy to install and ready to use makes this a snap
- Great for computer labs, home theater, retrofit structured wiring applications
- Purchase the single or dual plate depending on your needs
- Protruding bulk wires are a thing of the past with these plates
- Available in black, white, ivory and almond
- Constructed of UL 94V PVC
- Removable hood to accomodate tight spaces
- Accommodates large or bulky connectors
- 120-day manufacturer warranty
|Item||Single Gang||Dual Gang|
|Package Contents||Wall plate, Removable Hood, Installation Screws|
|Available Colors||Almond, Black, Ivory, White|
|Electric Box||Standard Single J-box||Standard Dual J-box|
|Weight||1.5 oz||2.9 oz|
|Dimensions||4.5" L x 2.75" W x 1.75" D||4.56" L x 4.52" W x 1.75" D|
|Opening||2-3/4" - 4-1/2"||1-1/4” x 2-1/2”|
Vanco warrants all products in this list to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Since Vanco cannot control the use of our product after sale, Vanco will not be responsible for any consequential or indirect damages. This warranty does not apply to any product that has been altered in any way or which has been subject to misuse, neglect, or abuse.
RELATED ARTICLES - A place to find educational articles covering a wide range of topics, all categorized according to your areas of interest. Learn more
- How to Have a Great Home Theater System
- How to Child and Pet Proof Your Cables
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030