What's special about these mounting brackets?
- Accepts low voltage devices in 3, 4, and 8-gang configurations for easy wall mounting
- Made from smooth PVC to protect wires from any damage
- 1" and 2" round back opening for easy conduit entry
- Constructed ideally for Vanco Whole House Audio and Home Theater Plates
- Click for More Features
Achieving the right look for your media room or home theater is no easy task. Perfectly mounted wall plates are a good place to start, and this is where the Box Buddy from Vanco comes into play. Made from smooth, strong PVC, these mounting brackets will hide, protect, and organize your low voltage connections to give your home theater a neat and professional look everyone will comment on.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||CONDUIT OPENING||PRICE|
|VAN-LV32||Vanco Low Voltage Mounting Bracket - 3 Gang||2"|
|VAN-LV421||Vanco Low Voltage Mounting Bracket - 4 Gang||1" and 2"|
|VAN-LV8||Vanco Low Voltage Mounting Bracket - 8 Gang||1" and 2"|
- Conduit connectors are enabled by 5/8” off-set of conduit flanges
- UL and CSA listed
- Great for installing:
- Coax cables
- Networking cables
- Home theater audio
- Security cables
- Telephone wire
|Opening Dimensions||2" Diameter||1" & 2" Diameter||1" & 2" Diameter|
|Ratings||UL & CSA Listed||UL & CSA Listed||UL & CSA Listed|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Low-Price Luxury: How to Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater System That Only Looks Expensive
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- How Do You Know the Right Fuse for Your Circuit Protection Needs
- Must-Have Electrician Tools for On-the Job Safety and Efficency
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030