What's special about these HDMI cables?
- The 10.2 Gbps (340 MHz) bandwidth increases resolution by up to 400% for a superior theater like experience
- Excellent, noise reducing cable quality means less interference and diminished EMI
- Supports high definition resolutions 1080p, 1080i, 720p and standard video format
- Click for More Features
These cables are an excellent choice if you need to connect HDTVs, digital flat-panel displays and other components with HDMI connections to Blu-Ray™/HD DVD™ digital DVD players, HDTV converter box, HDTV cable box, HDTV satellite receiver, digital A/V receivers.
Buy Now! Limited Quantities
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||LENGTH||PACKAGE DIMENSIONS||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|VAN-HDMI144V1-3||HDMI Cable V1.3 Hex Mesh||12'||6.25"L x 6"W x 1.5"D||0.8 lb|
- Triple shielded 9mm OD cable with 24K gold plated connectors for clear, noise free video
- Constructed for maximal high speed digital video and audio signal transfer so your home theater experience is second to none
- Created with today's technology as well as future demands in mind
- The latest HDMI version, version 1.3, offers high speed, uncompressed digital audio formats, provides deeper richer colors, and will support the next-generation "xvYCC" color space standards
- Creates a truly theatrical, surround sound, pure sound experience in TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio on one cable
- Supports computer resolutions UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)
- Backward compatible with older HDMI versions and DVI
- 120-day manufacturer warranty
|Connectors:||24K Gold Plated HDMI (Type A)|
|Shielding:||Triple layer consiting of 2 100% Aluminum Foil Mylar and 1 Tinned copper braid|
|Center Conductor:||Silver plated copper|
|Resolution:||2048 x 1536|
|Jacket Material:||Smooth PVC with molded ends|
|Data Speed Transfer:||10.2 Gbps|
|Outside Diameter:||9.0 mm|
|Supported HD Resolutions:||1080p, 1080i, 720p and standard video format|
|SupportedComputer Resolutions:||UXGA (1600x1200), SXGA (1280x1024), XGA (1024x768), SVGA (800x600), VGA (640x480)|
Vanco warrants this product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 120 days from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated. Since Vanco cannot control the use of our product after sale, Vanco will not be responsible for any consequential or indirect damages. This warranty does not apply to any product that has been altered in any way or which has been subject to misuse, neglect, or abuse.
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts