What's special about this HDMI Cable?
- Unique 180° swivel design is ideal for connections within limited space, for example,LCD or Plasma HDTVs mounted close to the wall, or a Blu-Ray™ player inside a home theater enclosure
- Combines uncompressed digital video with True Life Surround Sound audio into one easy to connect cable
- Gold plated connectors provides added corrosion and EMI/RFI protection to prevent degradation of video and sound quality
- Click for More Features
Connecting a wall mounted LCD or Plasma HDTV to today’s latest Blu-Ray™ players, video game consoles, or other digital equipment has never been easier, thanks to Vanco’s new 180° swivel HDMI cable.
|VAN-299006||Swivel HDMI Cable||6'||5"H x 5"W x 1.25"D||0.37 lb.|
|VAN-299012||Swivel HDMI Cable||12'||5.5"H x 5.5"W x 1.5"D||0.64 lb.|
|VAN-299025||Swivel HDMI Cable||25'||7"H x 7"W x 1.5"D||1.8 lbs.|
This HDMI cable is designed to fit into limited spaces without bending the cable into an awkward angle that can eventually cause damage and result in poor image and sound quality.
- Delivers beautiful1080p resolution, and supports 1080i, 720p, and standard video formats
- Backward compatible with prior HDMI and DVI specifications
|Compatibility||HDMI 1.3||HDMI 1.3||HDMI 1.3|
|Resolution||2048 x 1536||2048 x 1536||2048 x 1536|
|Data Speed Transfer||10.2 Gbps||10.2 Gbps||10.2 Gbps|
|Ratings||UL E139956, CL3||UL E139956, CL3||UL E139956, CL3|
|Shipping Dimensions||5" H x 5" W x 1.25" D||5.5" H x 5.5" W x 1.5" D||7" H x 7" W x 1.5" D|
|Shipping Weight||0.37 lb.||0.64 lb.||1.8 lbs.|
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Racks and Enclosures Features & Benefits By: Middle Atlantic Products
- High Definition Connections: What's the Difference Between HDMI and DVI?
- Cable Quality Counts in Home Theater Systems
- HDMI 1.4: Setting New Standard for High Definition Ethernet, Audio and 3D
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030