Universal Horizontal Cable Manager
Chatsworth Universal Horizontal Cable Managers are available in both single-sided and double-sided configurations. Use them for all your horizontal cable routing requirements including patch cords, coax, copper, and fiber. You can even route your patch cords to the back of the rack through the flanged pass-through slot. Once the cables or cords are routed, simply snap on the hinged cover for a clean professional appearance.
- Snap-on hinged covers create a professional look
- Available in 1 or 2 RMU and black
|PART #||CABLE FILL AREA
|CABLE FILL (50%)|
|Click here to see the Specification Drawing|
|PART #||DIMENSIONS INCHES (mm)|
|30139-719||1.73 (43.9)||1.02 (25.9)||-||-|
|30529-719||1.73 (43.9)||1.00 (25.4)||1.67 (42.4)||0.85 (21.6)|
|30530-719||3.46 (87.9)||2.75 (69.9)||3.42 (86.9)||2.60 (66.0)|
|QCH-30139-719||Single Horizontal Mgr||19" W x 4.96" D x 1RMU||2 lbs|
|QCH-30529-719||Double Horizontal Mgr||19" W x 11.73" D x 1 RMU||5 lbs|
|QCH-30530-719||Double Horizontal Mgr||19" W x 11.73" D x 2 RMU||6 lbs|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!