What's special about this horizontal cable manager?
- CPI cable guide fingers allow correct amount of cable bend to prevent loss or wear
- Single-sided design manages patch cords
- Double-sided designs manage patch cords and cables
- Click for More Features
Chatsworth Universal Horizontal Cable Managers are available in both single-sided and double-sided configurations. Use them for all your horizontal cable routing requirements including patch cords, coax, copper, and fiber. You can even route your patch cords to the back of the rack through the flanged pass-through slot. Once the cables or cords are routed, simply snap on the hinged cover for a clean professional appearance.
|QCH-30139-719||Single Horizontal Mgr||19" W x 4.96" D x 1RMU||2 lbs|
|QCH-30529-719||Double Horizontal Mgr||19" W x 11.73" D x 1 RMU||5 lbs|
|QCH-30530-719||Double Horizontal Mgr||19" W x 11.73" D x 2 RMU||6 lbs|
- Snap-on hinged covers create a professional look
- Available in 1 or 2 RMU and black
|PART #||CABLE FILL AREA
|CABLE FILL (50%)|
|Click here to see the Specification Drawing|
|PART #||DIMENSIONS INCHES (mm)|
|30139-719||1.73 (43.9)||1.02 (25.9)||-||-|
|30529-719||1.73 (43.9)||1.00 (25.4)||1.67 (42.4)||0.85 (21.6)|
|30530-719||3.46 (87.9)||2.75 (69.9)||3.42 (86.9)||2.60 (66.0)|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Hot Organizational Product for $10 or Less
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- Smart and Easy Rack Cable Management with Neat Patch
- Why Should I Use ‘Low Smoke Zero Halogen’ Cables?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Prepare for Your Rack System Installation
- 5 Things to Consider When Purchasing a Rack System
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts