What�s special about these cable ties?
- Wraps around cable bundles up to 4.5" diameter to keep them neat, stationary, and manageable
- Screw-holes run the entire length to allow you to hang cables and hoses once they are tied; this provides a full organization solution
- Choose between standard for general purpose, releasable, and heavy duty for large, weighty bundles
- Ideal for tying wire bundles, hanging equipment/tools and many other uses around the home, office and garage
The Universal Cable Tie is a perfect example of how the game can be changed by the slightest modification of a classic. It takes your standard releasable tie and adds screw-holes right down the middle.
|Standard (50 lbs)|
|Releasable (50 lbs)|
|Heavy Duty (90 lbs)|
|Operating Temperature||-40° F to 185°F
(-40°C to 85°C)
|Tensile Strength at 73°F (ASTM-D-638)||12,000|
|UV Resistance||Very Good|
|Ratings||UL 94 V-2
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Is RoHS?
- Energy Saving Tips for Businesses
- The US Recession is Over: 9 Powerful Products to Propel Your Business into Strong Growth
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030