What's special about this desk cable manager?
- Installs under your desk to provide a channel for managing your power, data, and A/V cables
- Wire mesh design allows cables to enter and exit at any point to reach your power sources, modems/switches, and devices
- One person installation that requires only a screwdriver or drill and 3 wood screws so there is no need to hire a costly professional
- Centered mounting rings allow you to cut up to 6 inches off from each side to fit your application without the risk of decreasing stability
- Click for More Features
This Under Desk Cable Tray provides a simple, affordable, and highly effective solution for managing cables at your workstation. Wire manager installs with only 3 screws and simple tools, and can easily be cut if desired. Once installed, airflow, safety, and organization will be greatly improved for a better workflow.
|NOP-CT9436||Under Desk Cable Tray||36" L x 5" W x 3" H
(91 cm x 12.7 cm x 7.62 cm)
|Black||1.38 lbs (0.62 kg)|
|PL-10512C||Platinum Tools® Steel Wire Cutter
View More Info
|8" L x 2.25" W x 0.5" D
(20.32 cm x 5.71 cm x 1.27 cm)
|Black with Red Handle||0.66 lb (0.29 kg)|
- Managing your cables promotes personnel and electrical safety
- Fully welded, powder coated steel construction resists corrosion and provides a long service life
- Smooth black finish matches any desk or décor
- Ideal for neat and safe wooden desk cable management in your home or office, especially cable heavy operations such as music production, gaming, electronic/electrical hobbyists, and more
- Includes dual function mounting brackets that allow you to mount the tray to the underside of your desk, or against a wall
- Quality made in the USA
|Load Capacity||5 lbs per foot|
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Finish||Powder Coat black|
|Dimensions||36" L x 5" W x 3" H (91 cm x 12.7 cm x 7.62 cm)|
|Weight||1.38 lbs (0.62 kg)|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Can this cable tray be screwed in vertically to the desk top from underneath. The desk I'm using only has a table top and legs, no backing as shown in the picture.
- Thank you for your question. You should be able to do this just fine.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
Well designed, sturdy, and very convenient for organizing cables under my desk. I installed it with three screws and used the velcro wrap-arounds to hold everything in place. Highly recommended.
A great solution to the problem of power cables, network cables and telephone lines under a desk. Get those wires up and out of sight with these easy to install cable trays.
- Easy To Set Up
- Easy To Use
- Quality Construction
I purchased two of these to clean-up the cable management in my office. I was looking for a solution for powering devices that are used on an occasional basis, without stringing cables across the desk. For this purpose, it works well. The only feature that I see that could be improved, is the placement of the power outlets in relation to the "data" receptacles.
If the power outlets were located on the outside, it would more easily accommodate larger power "bricks". It would also provide more space for routing data cables internally. Currently, installing Cat5 cable is possible, but it's extremely tight.
Overall, I'm happy with the product.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?: