Under Desk Cable Tray
This Under Desk Cable Tray provides a simple, affordable, and highly effective solution for managing cables at your workstation. Wire manager installs with only 3 screws and simple tools, and can easily be cut if desired. Once installed, airflow, safety, and organization will be greatly improved for a better workflow.
- Managing your cables promotes personnel and electrical safety
- Fully welded, powder coated steel construction resists corrosion and provides a long service life
- Smooth black finish matches any desk or décor
- Ideal for neat and safe wooden desk cable management in your home or office, especially cable heavy operations such as music production, gaming, electronic/electrical hobbyists, and more
- Includes dual function mounting brackets that allow you to mount the tray to the underside of your desk, or against a wall
- Quality made in the USA
|Load Capacity||5 lbs per foot|
|Material||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Finish||Powder Coat black|
|Dimensions||36" L x 5" W x 3" H (91 cm x 12.7 cm x 7.62 cm)|
|Weight||1.38 lbs (0.62 kg)|
|NOP-CT9436||Under Desk Cable Tray||36" L x 5" W x 3" H
(91 cm x 12.7 cm x 7.62 cm)
|Black||1.38 lbs (0.62 kg)|
|PL-10512C||Platinum Tools® Steel Wire Cutter
View More Info
|8" L x 2.25" W x 0.5" D
(20.32 cm x 5.71 cm x 1.27 cm)
|Black with Red Handle||0.66 lb (0.29 kg)|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Boost Office Efficiency
- Office Mod: Update Your Workspace in 5 Simple Steps
- Tips for Convention Cable Management
HOW-TO CORNER -
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
- Easy To Use
- Quality Construction
I purchased two of these to clean-up the cable management in my office. I was looking for a solution for powering devices that are used on an occasional basis, without stringing cables across the desk. For this purpose, it works well. The only feature that I see that could be improved, is the placement of the power outlets in relation to the "data" receptacles.
If the power outlets were located on the outside, it would more easily accommodate larger power "bricks". It would also provide more space for routing data cables internally. Currently, installing Cat5 cable is possible, but it's extremely tight.
Overall, I'm happy with the product.
- Primary use:
- Was this a gift?:
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!