Triplett WireMaster HDMI
Today's home theaters produce stunning pictures and excellent sound quality, and it's all thanks to the HDMI cable. So when one or more of your HDMI cables becomes damaged or faulty, your stunning 1080p high definition image can be lowered to analog quality, or worse, no picture or sound at all. The simple to use Triplett WireMaster HDMI cable tester will easily allow you to find out which cables are not functioning properly, so that you can quickly fix your pre-existing home theater, or get a new equipment up and running in no time.
- Equipped with an automatic test mode that will automatically scan and test each conductor in the HDMI cable for fast, reliable results
- Manual test mode allows you to test each conductor individually for intermittent faults
- Compatible with all HDMI cables with type A connectors, for use in both the home and professional field
- Simple to use design with lightweight yet rugged construction makes this tester a great addition to any personal or professional's tool set
- Padded Cordura carrying case included for protecting and transporting the unit to and from each job
- Low battery LED indicator provides early warning before loss of power
- Uses 1 standard 9V battery (not included)
- One year manufacturer's warranty
|Cables Tested||HDMI cables with Type A connectors conforming to 1.0, 1.1, 1.2, 1.2a, 1.3, 1.3a, Category 1 and Category 2 Cables|
|Tests Performed||Tests for Opens, Shorts, Miswires|
|Test Modes||Auto or Manual|
|Displays||Transmitter: 9 Red LEDs indicate test performed
Receiver: 9 Green LEDs indicate test results
|Battery (not included)||Standard 9V Alkaline battery, ANSI 1604A, IEC 6LR61|
|Size (approx)||Transmitter: 2.8" W x 4.8" L x 1.1" D
Receiver: 2.8" W x 1.2" L x 1.1" D
Combined: 2.8" W x 5.9" L x 1.1" D
|Weight (approx)||Transmitter: 0.305 lb
Receiver: 0.050 lb
Combined: 0.355 lb
Please allow 5 - 7 business days for shipping
|TR-3256||Triplett WireMaster HDMI Cable Tester with Carrying Case||0.355 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How HDMI 1.3 Makes High-Def Connections Better Than Ever
- So You Just Got an HDTV. Now What?
- HDMI Cable Q&A
- Impress Your Guests with a Home Theater That Looks Expensive
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!