What's special about this telephone tester?
- Diagnoses and troubleshoots common problems with your analog or POTS line or system at an affordable cost
- Dynamic earpiece with electret microphone provides clear communications for the most accurate results
- Stores 10 frequently dialed numbers of up to 15 digits for quicker routine maintenance
- All selectable functions use only a switch, eliminating complex menus for much faster operation
- Click for More Features
A complex, expensive tester is simply not needed to perform common tests on non-digital systems. The TeleTalker 330™ by Triplett is a rugged, high performance test set that that performs basic testing in any weather. This test instrument has 3 volumes, tone and pulse dialing, and 3 test modes to verify proper operation of your phone system.
|TR-3330||TeleTalker 330 Lineman's Test Set||8.8" L x 2.8" W x 2.75" D
(0.22 x 0.07 x 0.069 cm)
|0.83 lb (0.37 kg)|
- 3 distinct modes check different aspects of your connection:
- Data Safe Monitor Mode: Puts a high impedance on the line, allowing tests to be run while DSL is present on the line
- Ring Mode: Connects a ringer to the line and rings whenever an incoming call comes through
- Talk Mode: Used to answer calls, take control of the line, or initiate signaling; calls are terminated by switching to another mode
- Two dial modes for varying applications:
- Tone Dialing: Works for modern analog system
- Pulse Dialing: Works for legacy systems using the rotary method
- DSL Safe Monitor allows you to test your lines without disrupting DSL services for reduced downtime
- Rugged, sealed weatherproof housing and buttons allow you to use this test set in all weather conditions
- Field replaceable leads keep you ready for a variety of jobs at all times
|Loop Limit||4K ohms max. at 48VDC
(5km, 26Ga) nominal 15mA minimum loop current
|DC Resistance||150 ohms Typical at 80mA current|
|Monitor Impedance||Monitor: 100K @ 1KHz
Ring: 600Ohms @ 1KHz
|Rotary (PULSE) Dial||Pulsing Rate: 10 +/- 0.5 pulses/sec
Percent Break: 60% +/- 2%
Interdigital Pause: 8.5ms Typical
Leakage During Break: > 50K ohms
|DTMF Output||Tone Frequency Error: +/- 1.5%
Level of Tone Pair: + 2 dBm max. , -8 dBm min.
Skew: 4 dBm max.B23:B24
|Volume Control||Low, Medium, High|
|Redial||Up to 31 digits|
|Memory||(10) Numbers up to 15 digits each|
|Gain||Up to 12dB in Talk Mode|
|Test Leads||5 ft. (1.52 m), Angled Bed of Nails|
|Material||Weather Resistant Plastic and Silicone Buttons|
|Dimensions||8.8" L x 2.8" W x 2.75" D
(0.22 x 0.07 x 0.069 cm)
|Weight||0.83 lb (0.37 kg)|
|Warranty||3 Year Parts and Labor|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Triplett Line-Bug 4
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Circuit Separation
- Creating a Fire Protection Plan for Your Business
Can this instrument also test digital lines or just analog lines???
- Thank you for your question. This product is designed to test analog lines.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030