- Base unit with no Cab Filters
- Upgradable to a 2001, 2002, or 2003 model
- Auto Polarity in DC functions
- Selectable DC Amps polarity
- Direct measurement of code parameters
Directly measures code parameters in any AC or DC range. No counting of pointer swings or adjustments are necessary. Peak Follow allows downward adjustment of peak levels: peak level, rate, on Time
Accurately measures code parameters to 420 cpm.
- Ohmmeter Voltage Mode detects either polarity voltage including AC
- Relay contact on time (dry contact) requires no adjustment
- Shrouded safety jacks and spring-loaded shroud on test lead plugs. Fused on all ranges and functions except 6A and 30A. Battery/Lamp Test and Battery Monitor prevent false readings from weak batteries.
- Rugged, lightweight, weather-resistant case. Secondary protective window (field replaceable). Modular construction for easier repair and upgrade. One year warranty on construction and calibration.
- Field replaceable protective window
- With yellow soft-padded carrying case, shoulder strap, right angle safety test leads, batteries, spare fuse, instruction manual, calibration certificate and sticker
This economical unit has standard features which are not even available as options on competitive models.The 2000 Series Railroad Test Sets from are specialized VOM's designed for measuring the signal parameters of railroad coding equipment. They maintain compatibility with older technologies, while offering functions and features not found on standard VOM's.
Even for normal operation, the 2000 Series Railroad Test Sets are easier to use. Fewer jacks, more ranges, and a logical front panel layout all contribute to the 2000 Series' ease of use. The use of a multi-turn Ohms Adjust Control facilitates accurate resistance measurements. Also, the measurement of relay contact on time has been simplified and expanded requiring no adjustments.
Code Parameter measurements have been made simpler and more accurate. No longer is it necessary to count pointer swings to measure code rate. On Time can be measured on live signals as well as relay contacts. Peak Levels can be determined quickly and automatically. Adjustments to the code equipment peak level can also be made without constantly readjusting the Test Set. The 2000 Series Railroad Test Sets are also expandable. Optional circuit boards may be installed at any time to allow for the filtering of 60Hz, 100Hz, 200Hz, or 250Hz Cab Signals. The base unit Model 2000 may be upgraded at any time to include these filters without losing your initial investment.
The 2000 Series Railroad Test Sets leave the competition dead in its tracks!
RANGES: 0.6, 3, 15, 60, and 300 VDC.
RANGES: 15, 60, and 300 mA DC.
RANGES: 1.5, 6, and 30 Amps DC.
RANGES: 1.5, 3, 15, 150, 300, and 600 VAC
RANGES: 1.5, 6, and 30 Amps AC.
(all AC Ranges)
60Hz Filter: 57 to 64Hz (2003)
(all AC &
|OHMMETTER||VOLTAGE SENSE MODE
RANGE: 15 V AC or DC
ACCURACY: ± 20% Typical
SENSITIVITY: 1000 ohms per volt
RESISTANCE MEASUREMENT MODE
ALLOWABLE CONTACT RESISTANCE: 0 to 100 ohms
BATTERIES: Two, 9 volt alkaline (NEDA 1604) One, 1.5 volt alkaline D-cell (NEDA 13F)
ELECTRICAL: 100 A ± 1% at full scale
SIZE: 5.0" wide x 6.5" high x 3.2" deep
|TR-2010||Model 2000 - Railroad tester w/o cab filters||5" x 6 1/2" x 3 1/4"||2.75 lbs / 4.75 lbs with case and leads|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Triplett Line-Bug 4
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- Reasons Every Network Technician Needs a Good Tool Kit
- Circuit Separation