WireMaster XR-2 LAN Cable Test Set
The XR-2 Cable Test Set from Triplett is a simple test instrument designed for fast and accurate results. Plug in any RJ-45 or RJ-11 terminated cable to receive an LED diagram of that cable's wiring from origin to destination. This will clearly highlight any reversed, crossed, shorted, and open pairs. This tester will also check for conductor continuity, providing a well-rounded wire installation testing solution.
- "Local" and "Remote" modes test cables of varying lengths for universal application
- 4 or 6 conductor selector (RJ-11) covers all possible RJ-11 scenarios
- Conductor continuity check feature ensures the cables you are using are capable of offering consistent performance
- 9V battery (not included) is only needed in the transmitter, providing more economical operation than other products
- Includes a carrying case for safe transport
|Dimensions (per handset)||3.6" H x 2.4" W x 1" D
[9,14 x 6,09 x 2,54 cm]
|Cable Types||RJ-45 & RJ-11|
|Input/Output Protection||56V @ 400 ohms (2 min)
175 V @ 100 ohms
|Battery||9V (not included)|
|Tone Output||5V Peak to Peak Sq Wave|
|Shipping Weight||1 lb [0,45 kg]|
|TR-3254||Wiremaster XR2 Cable Test Set||9" x 7-3/4 " x 2-1/2"||1 lb|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!