What's special about this cable tester?
- Verifies the correct wiring for any cable with RJ-45 or RJ-11 connectors for use in LAN applications
- Contains 8 LEDs that give a clear map of each cable's wiring pattern, allowing quick diagnostics
- Generates a distinctive warbled tone for accurate wire tracing using any inductive tracer probe
- Ideal for testing RJ-45 and RJ-11 terminated cables across many parameters for efficient network operation
- Click for More Features
The XR-2 Cable Test Set from Triplett is a simple test instrument designed for fast and accurate results. Plug in any RJ-45 or RJ-11 terminated cable to receive an LED diagram of that cable's wiring from origin to destination. This will clearly highlight any reversed, crossed, shorted, and open pairs. This tester will also check for conductor continuity, providing a well-rounded wire installation testing solution.
|TR-3254||Wiremaster XR2 Cable Test Set||9" x 7-3/4 " x 2-1/2"||1 lb|
- "Local" and "Remote" modes test cables of varying lengths for universal application
- 4 or 6 conductor selector (RJ-11) covers all possible RJ-11 scenarios
- Conductor continuity check feature ensures the cables you are using are capable of offering consistent performance
- 9V battery (not included) is only needed in the transmitter, providing more economical operation than other products
- Includes a carrying case for safe transport
|Dimensions (per handset)||3.6" H x 2.4" W x 1" D
[9,14 x 6,09 x 2,54 cm]
|Cable Types||RJ-45 & RJ-11|
|Input/Output Protection||56V @ 400 ohms (2 min)
175 V @ 100 ohms
|Battery||9V (not included)|
|Tone Output||5V Peak to Peak Sq Wave|
|Shipping Weight||1 lb [0,45 kg]|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030