WireMaster RJ-45 LAN Cable Tester
The WireMaster RJ-45 is a compact, hand-held instrument designed to quickly verify the wiring of un-energized, 8 conductor patch cables terminated with RJ-45 connectors. The 8 LEDs flash in sequence if the cable is wired correctly.
- Uses 1 standard 9V battery (not included)
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
|TR-3251||Wiremaster RJ-45 LAN Cable Tester||9-1/4" x 5" x 1-1/2"
|TR-10-4275||Universal Carrying Case
View More Information
|7-1/2" H x 6" W x 1-1/2"D||0.25 lb|
This LAN Testers are not intended for use on powered wires or cables. All wires or cables MUST be non-powered, non-grounded and non-connected
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection