What's special about this network testing tool?
- Verifies point-to-point wiring of RJ-45 patch cables
- Economical and simple to use
- 8 LEDs identify the destination of each conductor in cable
- Checks for continuity in straight-through wiring
- Click for More Features
The WireMaster RJ-45 is a compact, hand-held instrument designed to quickly verify the wiring of un-energized, 8 conductor patch cables terminated with RJ-45 connectors. The 8 LEDs flash in sequence if the cable is wired correctly.
|TR-3251||Wiremaster RJ-45 LAN Cable Tester||9-1/4" x 5" x 1-1/2"
|TR-10-4275||Universal Carrying Case
View More Information
|7-1/2" H x 6" W x 1-1/2"D||0.25 lb|
This LAN Testers are not intended for use on powered wires or cables. All wires or cables MUST be non-powered, non-grounded and non-connected
- Uses 1 standard 9V battery (not included)
- 1-year limited manufacturer warranty
|Cable Types||AT&T 258A, EIA/TIA T568A or T568B, TP-PMD and any RJ-45 cable|
|Battery||9 volt alkaline, NEDA 1604A, such as Eveready 522 (Battery Not Included)|
|Battery Life||Approximately 200 hours of testing. Approximately 6 months idle (No cable attached)|
|Weight||Less than 7 ounces with battery|
|Size||1" x 2 3/8" x 3 5/8"|
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030