What's special about this digital tape measure?
- One person, point-and-shoot operation laser measures the distance between two points in seconds, saving a great deal of time over manual tools
- Visible red laser with 0.05" (1.5mm) accuracy provides the precision you need to achieve the most professional results
- 2" to 164' range allows you to tackle some of the largest jobs without the need for long walks with rolling wheel measurers, marking and moving, or other time consuming methods of measurement
- Ideal for residential and industrial applications, including furniture installation, home improvement, construction, remodeling, and many others
- Click for More Features
For certain applications, there are simply no tape measures long or steady enough to get the job done with speed and accuracy. The LazerTape 160 Distance Meter from Triplett® delivers distance measurement up to 164’ with the push of a button, saving a great deal of time on large jobs without sacrificing precision. Its backlit LCD display delivers easy to read results in any environment, and the distance to volume/area conversion calculator will save you even more time and money over other tools.
|TR-TLT-160||Triplett LazerTape 160 Distance Meter||2 inches to 164 feet
[0,05m to 50m]
|4.5" H x 1.1" D x 1.9" W
[115 x 48 x 28mm]
- Unit selection (feet, inches, meters) with fractional inch display permits use anywhere in the world
- Integrated calculator allows you to easily work out area and volume (based on length), saving a great deal of time over manual calculations
- Included Cordura carrying case protects unit from dust, dirt, and moisture while not in use
- Backlit LED delivers easy to read results even in darker areas, such as inside walls, attics, ceilings, and basements
- Compact size fits easily into any pocket or tool bag for easy transport
- Soft touch keys and ergonomic grip reduce fatigue and cramping when working long jobs
- Provides up to 4,000 measurements on 2 AAA batteries for cost-effective operation
- Optimized for indoor use
|Range||2" to 164' (0.05m to 50m)|
|Accuracy||Typically +/- 0.06"|
|Highest Resolution||0.001" (0.0001m)|
|Units||Inch, Foot, Meter|
|Laser||635nm, less than 1mW (Class 2)|
|Display||3 Line LCD with annunciators and backlight|
|Memories||Non-volatile 20 measurement storage|
|Operating Temperature||32° F to 104° F|
|Batteries||2 AAA Alkaline|
|Dimensions||4.5" H x 1.1" D x 1.9" W
(115 x 48 x 28mm)
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
RELATED ARTICLES -
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- The 10 Commandments of Cable Management
- How to Identify a Counterfeit UL Mark
- Cool Gadget Roundup: The Top 8 Gifts for Dad
- 5 Tools that Make You Better at Your Job
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030