What's special about this no-contact thermometer?
- Instantly measures an object’s temperature without having to make any contact, allowing you to keep a safe distance until you're sure it's OK to proceed
- Laser pinpoints the area of measurement for greater accuracy, and to help avoid a dangerous or costly misreading
- Simple to use design allows you to quickly get your measurement without wasting precious time trying to figure out complicated instructions or controls
- Click for More Features
The infrared ProTemp 12 thermometer from Triplett provides professionals in the automotive, maintenance, or construction field with a reliable way to measure an object’s temperature without ever coming into contact with it.
|TR-PT12||Triplett ProTemp 12 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer with 12:1 Measurement||5.75”L x 4”W x 1.5”D||0.39 lb|
By using the ProTemp 12, you can avoid nasty burns from hot components or surfaces, and prevent unintentional damage to overheated or stressed objects. Compact, gun shaped housing provides you with a comfortable, non-slip grip and stores away easily in your tool bag or tool box.
- 12:1 measurement ratio allows you to measure hard to reach objects, such as hot engine components or release valves
- Easy to read white, backlit LCD screen, with the temperature clearly displayed in large numbers
- Measurements can be taken in either Fahrenheit or Celsius, and thermometer can be easily switched between the two with a push of the clearly labeled button
- -26°F to 572°F (-32°C to 300°C) measurement range for use in professional or industrial environments that deal with extreme temperatures, such as automotive, boiler rooms, or pressurized pipes
- Auto power off saves battery life and stores the last readout until power is restored
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
|Temperature Range||-26°F to 572°F (-32°C to 300°C)|
|-26°F to 32°F (-32°C to 0°C)||+/- 5°F|
|32°F to 77°F (0°C to 25°C)||+/- 3°F|
|77°F to 572°F (25°C to 300°C)||+/- 4°F or 2% (Whichever is greater)|
|Distance to Spot Size Ratio:||12:1|
|Repeatability:||1% of reading or 2°F (Whichever is greater)|
|Response Time:||500ms for 95% response|
|Ambient Operating Range:||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity:||0 to 95% RH non-condensing up to 86°F (30°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) without battery|
|Battery:||Standard 9V Alkaline Battery (Included)|
|Battery Life:||12 hours with laser operating|
|Dimensions:||5.75”L x 4”W x 1.5”D|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- ProTemp 12 Manual (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Enhance Your Vehicle with Bentley-Harris ConvoShield™
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030