What's special about this no-contact thermometer?
- Instantly measures an object’s temperature without having to make any contact, allowing you to keep a safe distance until you're sure it's OK to proceed
- Laser pinpoints the area of measurement for greater accuracy, and to help avoid a dangerous or costly misreading
- Simple to use design allows you to quickly get your measurement without wasting precious time trying to figure out complicated instructions or controls
- Click for More Features
The infrared ProTemp 12 thermometer from Triplett provides professionals in the automotive, maintenance, or construction field with a reliable way to measure an object’s temperature without ever coming into contact with it.
|TR-PT12||Triplett ProTemp 12 Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer with 12:1 Measurement||5.75”L x 4”W x 1.5”D||0.39 lb|
By using the ProTemp 12, you can avoid nasty burns from hot components or surfaces, and prevent unintentional damage to overheated or stressed objects. Compact, gun shaped housing provides you with a comfortable, non-slip grip and stores away easily in your tool bag or tool box.
- 12:1 measurement ratio allows you to measure hard to reach objects, such as hot engine components or release valves
- Easy to read white, backlit LCD screen, with the temperature clearly displayed in large numbers
- Measurements can be taken in either Fahrenheit or Celsius, and thermometer can be easily switched between the two with a push of the clearly labeled button
- -26°F to 572°F (-32°C to 300°C) measurement range for use in professional or industrial environments that deal with extreme temperatures, such as automotive, boiler rooms, or pressurized pipes
- Auto power off saves battery life and stores the last readout until power is restored
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
|Temperature Range||-26°F to 572°F (-32°C to 300°C)|
|-26°F to 32°F (-32°C to 0°C)||+/- 5°F|
|32°F to 77°F (0°C to 25°C)||+/- 3°F|
|77°F to 572°F (25°C to 300°C)||+/- 4°F or 2% (Whichever is greater)|
|Distance to Spot Size Ratio:||12:1|
|Repeatability:||1% of reading or 2°F (Whichever is greater)|
|Response Time:||500ms for 95% response|
|Ambient Operating Range:||32°F to 104°F (0°C to 60°C)|
|Relative Humidity:||0 to 95% RH non-condensing up to 86°F (30°C)|
|Storage Temperature:||-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C) without battery|
|Battery:||Standard 9V Alkaline Battery (Included)|
|Battery Life:||12 hours with laser operating|
|Dimensions:||5.75”L x 4”W x 1.5”D|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- ProTemp 12 Manual (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- CableOrganizer.com’s Top 10 Products for Fire Protection
- Enhance Your Vehicle with Bentley-Harris ConvoShield™
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- 10 Ways to Prevent Hazardous Energy Injuries in the Workplace
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Questions & Answers
Do you have any questions about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts