Triplett 9007 Digital Multimeter with Capacitance Tester
Poor lighting, combined with awkward positioning of circuit breaker and electrical boxes, is an all too common nightmare for electricians. The Triplett 9007 Digital Multimeter provides electricians with an affordable and very reliable solution, while offering a wide range of test modes. More
This digital multimeter features a huge backlit LCD display, which is easily readable in bad lighting, and a convenient built-in stand to free up your hands in difficult situations.
- Multifunction design includes test ranges for voltage, AC/DC, capacitance, resistance, and fused mA / amp
- Clearly labeled user-friendly functions are ideal for professionals and home enthusiasts alike
- Power automatically shuts off when not in use to greatly extend battery life and usability
- Protective shock absorbing over-molded shell is designed to withstand the rigors of on-the-job use, such as impact from being dropped or banging against other tools inside a mobile tool box/bag
- Built-in stand and test lead holders for additional safety when both hands are required
- Diode test function for ensures the proper flow of electricity
- Double insulated with overload protection, to increase user and equipment safety
- Continuity beeper provides clear, audable detection
- Safety test leads and 9 volt battery included
- CAT I, II, III and IV compliance
- CE mark (EMC / LVD)
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
|TR-9007 — Digital Multimeter with Capacitance|
|Dimensions:||7"H x 3.2"W x 2.2D"|
|Voltage Ranges:||AC to 700V / DC to 1000V|
|AC/DC Current Ranges:||up to 20 amps|
|Capacitance Ranges:||from 2nF to 20uF|
|Resistance Ranges:||from 200 Ohms to 200M Ohms|
|CE Mark:||EMC / LVD|
|Compliance:||CAT I, II, III, and IV|
|TR-9007||Digital Multimeter with Capacitance||7"H x 3.2"W x 2.2D"||0.88 lb|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!