What's special about this digital multimeter?
- High performance construction and versatile design provides 31 essential voltage, AC/DC, and capacitance ranges that today's professional needs to get the job safely done
- Large 1.4” tall high---contrast LCD display offers clear, easy to read results, while reducing human error and misconstrued readouts
- 3.5 digit resolution display features a white LCD backlight to provide high visibility in dark or poor lighting conditions
- Click for More Features
Poor lighting, combined with awkward positioning of circuit breaker and electrical boxes, is an all too common nightmare for electricians. The Triplett 9007 Digital Multimeter provides electricians with an affordable and very reliable solution, while offering a wide range of test modes.
|TR-9007||Digital Multimeter with Capacitance||7"H x 3.2"W x 2.2D"||0.88 lb|
This digital multimeter features a huge backlit LCD display, which is easily readable in bad lighting, and a convenient built-in stand to free up your hands in difficult situations.
- Multifunction design includes test ranges for voltage, AC/DC, capacitance, resistance, and fused mA / amp
- Clearly labeled user-friendly functions are ideal for professionals and home enthusiasts alike
- Power automatically shuts off when not in use to greatly extend battery life and usability
- Protective shock absorbing over-molded shell is designed to withstand the rigors of on-the-job use, such as impact from being dropped or banging against other tools inside a mobile tool box/bag
- Built-in stand and test lead holders for additional safety when both hands are required
- Diode test function for ensures the proper flow of electricity
- Double insulated with overload protection, to increase user and equipment safety
- Continuity beeper provides clear, audable detection
- Safety test leads and 9 volt battery included
- CAT I, II, III and IV compliance
- CE mark (EMC / LVD)
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty
|Dimensions:||7"H x 3.2"W x 2.2D"|
|Voltage Ranges:||AC to 700V / DC to 1000V|
|AC/DC Current Ranges:||up to 20 amps|
|Capacitance Ranges:||from 2nF to 20uF|
|Resistance Ranges:||from 200 Ohms to 200M Ohms|
|CE Mark:||EMC / LVD|
|Compliance:||CAT I, II, III, and IV|
RELATED ARTICLES -
- 10 Easy Ways to Protect Against Electrical Hazards
- Learn More About Digital Multimeters
- What Exactly is an Electrical Fuse?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030