TRC® ShockShield® GFCI Quad Box Receptacles
TRC® ShockShield® GFCI Quad Box Receptacles are constructed to be used under rough circumstances in construction sites and many other outdoor applications. Made from long lasting polymer, one of the main traits is the GFCI protection to the cord as well as the 4 outlets. With their convenient outdoor rating, these outlets are by far the safest way to go about distributing electricity needed at a jobsite or home application.
- Trip response time is less than 25mS to disable power as quickly as possible for further protection
- Prevents unmonitored equipment startup by requiring manual reset
- Endures over 3000 operations for durability
- 2, 6, 25, 50, and 99 feet in length available to fit your particular application
- UL listed for outdoor use - UL ML File # E331343
- Applications include:
- Multiple tools
- Construction sites
- In-Line GFCI Protected Quad Box 15 and 20/A Breaker drawing specification (PDF)
- GFCI Protected Right Angle Quad Box drawing specification (PDF)
|In-Line GFCI 15A and 20A||Right Angle GFCI|
|Ground neutral||4 Ohms typical||4 Ohms typical|
|Trip response time for ground fault and grounded neutral trip||less than 25mS||less than 25mS|
|Voltage surge withstand||3kv ringwave test and 4kv/2kA surge immunity test||3kv ringwave test and 4kv/2kA surge immunity test|
|Radio frequency noise susceptibility||operates within normal limits with 0.5 volts injected on power line 150kHz-230mHz||operates within normal limits with 0.5 volts injected on power line 150kHz-230mHz|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Endurance||3,000 operationsminimum||3,000 operationsminimum|
|Overload current||six times rated current||six times rated current|
|Operating temprature range||-35°C to 66°C||-35°C to 66°C|
|Effect of 100 Amp turn DC Shock on ground fault trip||5% maximum trip level variation||5% maximum trip level variation|
|Insulation voltage||1500VRMS - 1min.||1500VRMS - 1min.|
|Power On indication||mechanical indicator||lighted indicator|
|TRC® GFCI Protected Right Angle Quad Box|
|TRC® GFCI Protected In-Line Quad Box 15/A Breaker|
|TRC® GFCI Protected In-Line Quad Box 20/A Breaker|
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- Three-Phase Electric Power
- What is a UPS?
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!