What's special about these GFCI Quad Boxes by TRC®?
- Provides protection to cord as well as tools attached for increased safety
- Enclosed in heavy impact resistant polymer case for durability
- Available in Plug and also In-Line protection for your convenience
- Click for More Features
TRC® ShockShield® GFCI Quad Box Receptacles are constructed to be used under rough circumstances in construction sites and many other outdoor applications. Made from long lasting polymer, one of the main traits is the GFCI protection to the cord as well as the 4 outlets. With their convenient outdoor rating, these outlets are by far the safest way to go about distributing electricity needed at a jobsite or home application.
|TRC® GFCI Protected Right Angle Quad Box|
|TRC® GFCI Protected In-Line Quad Box 15/A Breaker|
|TRC® GFCI Protected In-Line Quad Box 20/A Breaker|
- Trip response time is less than 25mS to disable power as quickly as possible for further protection
- Prevents unmonitored equipment startup by requiring manual reset
- Endures over 3000 operations for durability
- 2, 6, 25, 50, and 99 feet in length available to fit your particular application
- UL listed for outdoor use - UL ML File # E331343
- Applications include:
- Multiple tools
- Construction sites
- In-Line GFCI Protected Quad Box 15 and 20/A Breaker drawing specification (PDF)
- GFCI Protected Right Angle Quad Box drawing specification (PDF)
|In-Line GFCI 15A and 20A||Right Angle GFCI|
|Ground neutral||4 Ohms typical||4 Ohms typical|
|Trip response time for ground fault and grounded neutral trip||less than 25mS||less than 25mS|
|Voltage surge withstand||3kv ringwave test and 4kv/2kA surge immunity test||3kv ringwave test and 4kv/2kA surge immunity test|
|Radio frequency noise susceptibility||operates within normal limits with 0.5 volts injected on power line 150kHz-230mHz||operates within normal limits with 0.5 volts injected on power line 150kHz-230mHz|
|Frequency||50 / 60 Hz||50 / 60 Hz|
|Endurance||3,000 operationsminimum||3,000 operationsminimum|
|Overload current||six times rated current||six times rated current|
|Operating temprature range||-35°C to 66°C||-35°C to 66°C|
|Effect of 100 Amp turn DC Shock on ground fault trip||5% maximum trip level variation||5% maximum trip level variation|
|Insulation voltage||1500VRMS - 1min.||1500VRMS - 1min.|
|Power On indication||mechanical indicator||lighted indicator|
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- Three-Phase Electric Power
- What is a UPS?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030