What's special about these GFCI and ELCI adapters by TRC®?
- Provides GFCI and ELCI protection to existing plugs helping to reduce the chanceof injury or death from electrical accidents
- Easy installation to existing cables or outlets for a fast set up and little to no downtime
- Complies with NEC building codes for temporary installations
- Click for More Features
GFCI & ELCI protection has played a major part in reducing the number of victims of electrical accidents, while at the same time protecting expensive equipment.
|PART #||GFCI / ELCI||VOLTAGE||RESET||GAUGE||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|TRC® RIGHT ANGLE User Attachable Plug|
|TRC® IN-LINE User Attachables|
|TRC-25000-016||GFCI||120V/20A & 240V/20A||Manual||12-18 AWG||0.38 lb|
|TRC-25230-001||GFCI||120V/20A||Manual||12-18 AWG||0.38 lb|
|TRC-30040-006||GFCI||120V/20A||Manual||12-16 AWG||0.5 lb|
|TRC-30050-003||GFCI||240V/16A||Manual||12-16 AWG||0.5 lb|
|TRC-25040-101||ELCI||120V/20A & 240V/16A||Manual||N/A||0.38 lb|
|TRC-26140-010||ELCI||120V/20A & 240V/16A||Manual||N/A||0.38 lb|
This line of protective add-ons is particularly easy to integrate with existing electrical cable runs; depending on your personal preference or the amount of room available at the receptacle, you can either remove the male connector, or insert an In-Line protector. Having these cost effective protective add-ons can help you avoid costly mistakes and protect your personnel.
- Power is pointed out either by switch or lighted indicator
- Trip response time is less than 25mS (milliseconds)
- Made to last, 3000 operations minimum
- Operating temperature ranges from –35º C to 66º C (-31º F to 150.8º F)
- TRC-14880, TRC-54880 & TRC-24230 drawing (PDF)
- TRC-25000 & TRC-25230 drawing (PDF)
- TRC-25040 & TRC-26140 drawing (PDF)
- TRC-30040 & TRC-30050 drawing (PDF)
- TRC-35190 drawing (PDF)
- TRC-35200 drawing (PDF)
- NEMA Plug and Receptacle Configurations (PDF)
|Part Number||Volts/Amps||Wire Size/Type||Plug Type||Trip Level||GFCI/ELCI|
|TRC-14880-002||120V/15A||12-18 AWG||NEMA 5-15 P||4-6 mA||GFCI|
|TRC-24230-101||120/15A||12-18 AWG||NEMA 5-15 P||10 mA||ELCI|
|TRC-54880-004||120/20A||12-18 AWG||NEMA 5-20 P||4-6 mA||GFCI|
|TRC-35190-001||120V/15A||12-18 AWG||NEMA 5-15 P||4-6 mA||GFCI|
|TRC-25000-016||120/20A & 240V/20A||12-18 AWG||N/A||4-6 mA||GFCI|
|TRC-25230-001||120/20A||12-18 AWG||N/A||4-6 mA||GFCI|
|TRC-26140-010||120V/20A & 240V/20A||12-18 AWG||N/A||30 mA||ELCI|
|TRC-30040-006||120/20A||12-16 AWG||N/A||4-6 mA||GFCI|
|TRC-30050-003||240/20A||12-16 AWG||N/A||4-6 mA||GFCI|
|TRC-25040-101||120/20A & 240V/16A||12-18 AWG||N/A||10 mA||ELCI|
HOW DO THEY ATTACH?
Right Angle Plug: Simply remove your male connecting plug and replace it with the GFCI male connector.
In-Line: Cut your existing cable about 9 inches or more away from the male plug and install the In-Line to both ends.
GFCI Vs. ELCI?
For the non-familiar with this terminology, this can be a hard subject to tackle. GFCI or Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters are inexpensive devices designed to prevent electrical accidents such as shock, unwanted fires, and even death. GFCI is designed to monitor all electricity flowing in a circuit, if the flow should be compromised in any way, the GFCI would immediately shut off the power before any electrocution can occur. GFCI is commonly used for the protection of personnel utilizing or working around electricity. A not so common form of protection is ELCI or Equipment Leakage Current Interrupters. ELCI is mostly used for electrical equipment protection and can provide protection for two, three or four wire circuits. It is largely available in 120V and 240V with load circuits up to 50A. Either of the type of devices will help you with protection in the workplace by saving you a lot of money and/or headaches.
- Introduction to Power Distribution and System Grounding
- Safety Guide for Conference Room Power Distribution
- Three-Phase Electric Power
- What is a UPS?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030