What's special about this portable tool case?
- Constructed of rugged, double wall rotomolded HDPE for durability
- Water resistant case keeps your valuable tools protected from harsh weather and moist environments
- Click for More Features
Tool Kaddie Porta-Nizer K-I is a well-balanced tool storage solution for your tools and jobsite equipment. This large capacity tool caddy features 2 adjustable shelves, 3 storage bins, 1 tool tray, 6 pockets, and screwdriver slots. The dual doors and top open to provide easy access to all tools that are stored within the K1.
|WZ-K-I||Tool Kaddie Porta-Nizer K-I||Red, Gray, Yellow, Green||40" H x 20" W x 20" D||38 lbs|
- Large case is easily adjusted to meet your specific needs; shelves, bins, and tray can be repositioned so you get maximum usage out of your space
- Sturdy wheels and dual positioned handles make this case not only functional and durable but portable
- The 150 pound load capacity means you can store as many tools as necessary without worrying about this tool chest crumbling under the weight of your tools
- Locking feature means you can rest easy knowing your tools are secure
- Available in a variety of colors to match your tools or existing tool boxes, including yellow, red, green, and gray
- Ideal for use:
- One year manufacturer warranty
- Made in the USA
The Wizard K-I takes the work out of transporting your tools around the job site and fits in your car or work truck to make transporting easier. The Tool Kaddie’s modular tray system provides the ability to customize your cart for your specific applications. The lockable design assures that your tools won’t get lost or stolen during transit and in addition, you can feel good about your purchase because from your product is covered by a 1 year warranty
|Construction||Thick Double-Wall Rotomolded-HDPE|
|Storage||2 Shelves , 3 Bins , 1 Tray|
|Weight Capacity||150 lbs|
|Colors||Gray, Red, Yellow, Green|
|Dimensions||40" L x 20" W x 20" H|
|Lock||Lockable 3" Shackle|
- Tool Kaddie (PDF)
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Tool Box Roundup: How to Find the Right One for You
- What Makes a Hand Tool Ergonomic?
- How to Work Smart and Prevent Back Injuries with Carts, Ramps and Dock Plates
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030