Thomas & Betts E-Z-Code® Series Label Printers
The Thomas and Betts EZL-100 thermal transfer label printer is ideal for home use or on the job. A thermal transfer printer uses heat to melt a wax-based ink onto a label. The EZL-100 uses cartridges that are preloaded with the ribbon and label together.
The T&B EZL 100 label printer allows network and telecom installers to identify and wrap cables, wires, terminal blocks, device covers, patch panels, and face plates with one single touch. The EZL100 enables users to create one-touch labels for a variety of common functions like cable wrapping, patch panels, vertical labels and much, much more.
The EZL100 also includes easily accessible common datacom and electrical symbols like ohm, ground, phone, data and fax plus it prints Bar Code 39 and Code 128. Save and recall buttons enable you to create and store your own labels for quick, easy labeling. The extra large backlit display is perfect for use in low-light conditions. The EZL100 has an impact resistant rubber bumper for extra protection. A built-in battery life indicator on the LCD panel shows you how much life you have in the batteries and an auto shutoff eliminates wasting power. The EZL100 uses thermal transfer print technology to produce labels that are that are durable, smear proof, and resists chemicals, solvents, grease, heat, moisture, and other harsh elements. Available in permanent polyester (for general labeling), and flexible nylon (for wire and cable wrapping, even on rough surfaces) varieties, EZ labels will stick and stay stuck even in industrial environments.
No-smear thermal label printing on a wide variety of quality materials and colors!
- The E-Z-Code hard case kit includes a durable carrying case, one black-on-white 3/4” flexible nylon label cassette, one 3/4” black-on-white permanent polyester, impact-resistant bumper, 6 “AA” batteries, Instruction Manual, and AC adapter.
- Ideal for printing of the most commonly used barcodes - Codes 39 and 128
- Perfect of identification of phone jacks, Ethernetconnections, or any other office or industrial need
- Flexible Nylon Material - excellent for wire and cable wrapping on curved, textured and highly textured surfaces
- Permanent Polyester Material - good for general labeling on flat or textured surfaces
- Flexible Vinyl Material - resists oil, dirt, grime and solvents on smooth, textured or curved surfaces, indoors or out
- Nylon, Polyester and Vinyl labels feature EZ-Peel split back for ease of use and industrial-strength adhesive to stick and last
- Easy-to-use Heat Shrink Labels are made of flame-retardant polyolefin with a 3:1 shrink ratio for extra protection and insulation for wires and cables
- Heat Shrink Labels meet MIL-DTL-23053/5 classes 1 and 3
Dimensions: 4.5" (114mm) wide x 8.3" (212mm) high x 2.8" (70mm) deep
Weight: 2.0 lbs. (890 grams)
Power: 9 volts DC, using 6 "AA" Batteries or AC Adapter
Please note: there is a 3-week lead-time on all E-Z-Code® items
For shorter lead-time, please see our RhinoPro 5200
Also Note: The printers have been discontinued and are no longer available. Below are tapes and other accessories that are still available for purchase.
|LM-TBEZ-MP34||T&B Metallic Polyester Tape - 3/4" Width|
|LM-TBEZL100-CASE||T&B EZL-100 Hard Shell Carrying Case|
|LM-TBEZL-ADP||T&B AC Adapter for EZL100 printer|
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
There are many ways to keep yourself and your cables sane. Wire markers and label printers are the best way to keep any and all parts of your home, office, and workplace organized. CLICK HERE for advice on deciding which is the best way to label wires, how to pick a label maker, choosing the style of labels, and the benefits to certain features, such as bar code printing, the ability to label heat shrink tubing, and thermal transfer.