What's special about this thermal sleeving?
- Insulates automotive cables and hoses to protect from conductive heat up to 750° F (398°C) and radiant heat temperatures up to 2000°F (1093°C), providing superior thermal protection for your vehicle's components
- Fireproof, oil-resistant aluminized jacketing for added protection from common under-the-hood destructive elements
- Aluminized Mylar outer and fiberglass inner construction weighs less and is more flexible and heat resistant than traditional rubber coated fiberglass sleevings, resulting in higher performance and easier installation
- Click for More Features
When it comes to high-performance vehicles, going without thermal protection is never an option, and certainly no area to cut corners. Thermo Sleeve is designed with this in mind. This fireproof, oil and chemical resistant sleeving is sure to provide the reliable protection you need, with looks that make you proud to pop the hood time and time again.
|Thermo-Sleeve 3 Foot Sections|
|PARTt #||NOMINAL SIZE||PRICE|
|Thermo-Sleeve 12 Foot Sections|
|PART #||NOMINAL SIZE||PRICE|
- Reflects 90% of radiant heat for superior protection in the hot, enclosed areas typical of automotive application
- Available in 3 or 12 foot cuttable lengths for easy customization
- Glossy outer foil adds classic show-ready looks to your vehicle
|Conductive Heat Protection||750°F (398°C)|
|Radiant Heat Protection||2000°F (1093°C)|
|Outer Material||Aluminized Mylar Foil|
|Certifications||UL 214, UL 723, MIL-I-24244|
No Manual Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Enhance Your Vehicle with Bentley-Harris ConvoShield™
- Thermal Transfer Label Printers and How They Work
- Get Your Car Organized!
I would like to use this sleeve on my show car engine compartment. Is there anything I could use to put on the cut ends to give the sleeve a more finished look at the end points?
- Thank you for your question. We have seen solutions like cable ties and also heat shrink on the cut ends. I would say Heat Shrink is your best choice.
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Install
- Easy To Use
Comments about Thermo-Sleeve 1/2" x 3ft:
I installed this product on the new clutch line for my 99 Camaro. These cars are notorious for boiling the clutch fluid. The thermo-sleeve helped a lot!