What's special about Thermashield Tube?
- Used specially for equipment that needs to be run in high extreme temperatures
- Thermashield withstands temperatures up to 330°C (626°F) without burning, melting or delaminating
- Resists gasoline, engine chemicals, salt water & UV light
- Insulates and creates a thermal buffer between delicate wires and hoses
- Ideal for military applications.
- Made of fiberglass sleeve with aluminum lamination
- Will not burn. Flame retardant per ASTM-D350 & FMV-SS302
- It complies with O-S-1926, MIL-H-5606, MIL-L-7808 and MIL-A-8243 standards
- Click for More Features
MINISPOOLS- THERMASHIELD TUBE (TSN)
|PART #||NOMINAL SIZE||SPOOL LENGTH||COLOR||WEIGHT PER SPOOL||PRICE|
|MSTSN125||1 1/4"||100'||Aluminum||5.8 lbs|
|MSTSN150||1 1/2"||100'||Aluminum||6.5 lbs|
BULK- THERMASHIELD TUBE (TSN)
|PART #||NOMINAL SIZE||BULK LENGTH||COLOR||WEIGHT PER SPOOL||PRICE|
|BSTSN125||1 1/4"||250'||Aluminum||14.5 lbs|
|BSTSN150||1 1/2"||250'||Aluminum||16 lbs|
- Reflective aluminized surface bonded to insulating fiberglass
- Resist cuts and abrasion
- Cuts easily with scissors
- Fully backed with an aggressive, high temperature adhesive
- Reflects radiant heat
- Resists gasoline & engine chemical
- Is designed to easily slit over wires and hoses
- Sizes up to 2.50” diameter
THERMASHIELD (TS) creates a buffer between your wires, hoses and cables and the high temperature environments they are required to perform in.
TS is engineered by laminating an aluminum heat shield to a layer of strong fiberglass insulation. This system provides superior protection from radiant heat by reflecting it away from sensitive electronics, wiring and hoses.
TS is available in tube (TSN), wrap around (TSW) and full adhesive backed (TSA) products to provide the right solution for virtually any installation requirements.
Compliant with European Union's Restrictions on the use of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive
|TEMP. RANGE||SOFTENING POINT||MELT POINT||SELF EXTINGUISH?||RESISTANT TO:|
|ENGINE FLUIDS||SALT WATER||UV LIGHT|
|-60°C -255°C||846°C||1120°C||Will not burn
Flame retardant per ASTM-D350
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Use Heat Shrink Tubing
- How to Safely Install and Use Polyurethane Cable Covers
- How to Determine Which Product Diameter You Need
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030