What's special about this flat 3 Gig coax cable?
- This flat 3 GHz coaxial cable can be installed under any flooring, in cracks, and along walls (adhesive backing)
- Terminated with mini RCA, BNC, or F-connectors
- Thin, flat design is very flexible for routing around corners
- May be painted to blend more discreetly into your environment
- Click for More Features
Taperwire's flat 3GHz coaxial cable takes the visual appeal of your home theater installation to the next level. Instead of large, unsightly cables running along the wall with cable staples, use this virtually unnoticeable flat cable. This flat cable can also be installed under your flooring of any type. Choose black, white, clear or paint over it to match your décor
|TW-3GIG-10||Flat Coax Cable||10 FT|
|TW-3GIG-25||Flat Coax Cable||25 FT|
|TW-3GIG-50||Flat Coax Cable||50 FT|
|TW-3GIG-100||Flat Coax Cable||100 FT|
- Ideal for broadband video, CCTV, satellite TV & more
- Capable of transferring broadband HD satellite/cable TV and HDcctv
- Available in a black, white, or clear jacket for matching in different applications
|Maximum Length for 3 GHz||180 ft. (54.8 m)|
|Thickness||0.115" (2.54 mm)|
|Weight||.03 lbs per foot (15g/ft.)|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
- Creative Ways to Protect Wires from Your Cat or Dog
- Different Types of Tape and How to Use Them
- How to Prevent Computer and Data Theft
- What is CCTV, and How is it Used?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030