What's special about this flat data cable?
- Super-flat design can be installed under any kind of flooring, in very cramped areas, or discretely on walls
- Uses standard Cat 5 RJ-45 connectors and 568B color coding for easy termination
- The absence of a thick PVC jacket makes this cable very flexible
- May be painted to blend more discreetly into your environment
- Click for More Features
Taperwire is the best balance between the clean look and the top speeds of a direct connection. This cable can be run just about anywhere: under flooring, in a crack, or just right along the wall. It's terminated just like any other cable, and provides efficient data transmission and reliability.
|TW-568B-10||CAT5e Flat Cable||10 ft [3.04m]||White, Clear|
|TW-568B-25||CAT5e Flat Cable||25 ft [7.62m]||White, Clear|
|TW-568B-50||CAT5e Flat Cable||50 ft [15.24m]||White, Clear|
|TW-568B-100||CAT5e Flat Cable||100 ft [30.48m]||White, Clear|
- Available in white or clear jacket for varying applications
- Adheres to the 100BASE-TX "Fast Ethernet" standard
- Rated at 3.7 Amps
|Ethernet Standard||100 BaseTX|
|Terminations||Standard RJ-45 Connector|
|Power||Rated to 3.7 Amps|
No Manuals Available
RELATED ARTICLES -
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030