What's special about these raceways?
- Co-extruded base with 2 flexible tabs allow for easy installation and removal of wires
- Excellent for vertical drops and overhead installation. Flexible tabs hold wires in place throughout installation
- Co-extruded clear base allows for easy viewing of wires and cables
- Click for More Features
The 2-piece Flex Tab Raceways are excellent for vertical drops and overhead installation. The flexible tab design holds wires in place during installation.
|SRFT375FT-W5FT||375||3/4" x 1/2" 2-Piece Flex Tab Raceway
View 375 series accessories
|SRFT500FT-W5FT||500||1" x 1/2" 2-Piece Flex Tab Raceway
View 500 series accessories
|SRFT1125FT-W5FT||1125||1-1/2" x 3/4" 2-Piece Flex Tab Raceway
View 1125 series accessories
- Snap on cover also available in 3 standard colors upon request (minimum quantities apply)
- Comes in 3 sizes (3/4", 1", 1- 1/2") with complete line of molded accessories
- Parts made from a UL V0-94 compliant flame resistant PVC
- Comes with pre-applied foam tape for easy and fast installation
- Paintable with Latex paint to perfectly match walls
Non metallic wiring management systems such as surface raceways are a functional, affordable, attractive solution for wire enclosure applications in commercial, industrial as well as residential environments. The 2-piece Flex Tab Raceway includes a full line of accessories so your wire management system can be 100% customized.
All parts are made of strong, durable, lightweight, UL 94-VO compliant flame resistant PVC that is also paintable (Latex) to perfectly match walls, ceilings and even baseboards. Holds, guides and protects wires and cables up to 300 Volt.
Custom colors are available upon request. Minimums will apply.
|Model||Total Width||Total Height||Wall Thickness||Tape Width|
|Raceway Fill Capacity Chart|
|Area (Sq. In.)||0.219||0.259||0.187||0.488||0.488||0.488||0.832||0.827||0.832|
Building Wire THHN
Signal Wire UL Style 1061 300 Volt, 80 C*
Twisted Pair 24 AUG*
|4 Pair, CAT 5||2||3||2||5||5||5||9||9||9|
Twisted Pair Wire (Shielded)*
|4 Pair, 24 AUG||2||2||2||4||4||4||7||7||7|
|25 Pair, 24 AUG||0||0||0||1||1||1||2||2||2|
|Type 1A, 22 AUG||1||1||1||1||1||1||2||2||2|
COAX Cable (Max)*
Fiber Optic Cable 62.5/125/900, PVC Jacket, OFNR*
* Based on a 40% fill ratio
RELATED ARTICLES -
- How to Hide Cables within Your Home Office
- There are Cable Ties, and Then There are Mille-Ties
- 5 Things That Home Design Shows Don't Always Tell You
HOW-TO CORNER -
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Attractive Design
- Easy to add cable
- Easy To Install
- Easy to paint
- Easy To Use
- Living Room
Comments about .75 X .5 IN. WHITE 2 PIECE Flex Tab 375 SERIES Raceway 5FT:
I have used this product in the Office, and have an order in for the living room. this raceway is easy to install and easy to prep to match wall paint. the outer cover doesn't need to be bent much to install on the raceway so i doubt the paint will crack or peel easily.
I have also used the 1 piece raceway in the past, the 2 piece is MUCH better. since installing additional cable or changing cable is much easier on the 2 piece. also there is less chance of pulling the raceway off the wall during a cable swap.