Unloaded Surface Mount Boxes
The "unloaded" surface mount boxes are designed to accommodate 90° keystone jacks. Choose the specific category-rated keystone jacks you need below for separate purchase and self-installation. This is a cost-effective way to build and install your own quality surface terminations.
- Easy to install for a fast setup
- Best when installed on flat surfaces
- Complete with mounting screws and double-sided adhesive tape
|# of Ports||1, 2, 4, 6|
|IT-SMB01||Unloaded Surface Box||1||White, Ivory|
|IT-SMB02||Unloaded Surface Box||2||White, Ivory|
|IT-SMB04||Unloaded Surface Box||4||White, Ivory|
|IT-SMB06||Unloaded Surface Box||6||White, Ivory|
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
HOW-TO CORNER -