Unloaded Surface Mount Boxes
The "unloaded" surface mount boxes are designed to accommodate 90° keystone jacks. Choose the specific category-rated keystone jacks you need below for separate purchase and self-installation. This is a cost-effective way to build and install your own quality surface terminations.
- Easy to install for a fast setup
- Best when installed on flat surfaces
- Complete with mounting screws and double-sided adhesive tape
|# of Ports||1, 2, 4, 6|
|IT-SMB01||Unloaded Surface Box||1||White, Ivory|
|IT-SMB02||Unloaded Surface Box||2||White, Ivory|
|IT-SMB04||Unloaded Surface Box||4||White|
|IT-SMB06||Unloaded Surface Box||6||White|
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if weíre missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!