Surface Mount Boxes
Surface mount boxes with built-in CAT5e jacks are ideal for cost effective surface terminations. These boxes are available in single or dual outlet versions.
- 110 and Krone terminations to suit your application
- Mounting screws and double-sided adhesive tape included
|Terminations||110 and Krone|
|# of Outlets||Single or dual|
|Included||Mounting screws and double-sided adhesive tape|
|IT-SMB01L-WT||CAT 5e Single Box w/Jack T568a/b -110|
|IT-SMB02L-WT||CAT 5e Dual Box w/Jack T568a/b -110|
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
HOW-TO CORNER -