Surface Mount Boxes
Surface mount boxes with built-in CAT5e jacks are ideal for cost effective surface terminations. These boxes are available in single or dual outlet versions.
- 110 and Krone terminations to suit your application
- Mounting screws and double-sided adhesive tape included
|Terminations||110 and Krone|
|# of Outlets||Single or dual|
|Included||Mounting screws and double-sided adhesive tape|
|IT-SMB01L-WT||CAT 5e Single Box w/Jack T568a/b -110|
|IT-SMB02L-WT||CAT 5e Dual Box w/Jack T568a/b -110|
- What's the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- The Growth and Increased Need for Residential Network Installations
- 10 Easy Ways to Prevent Home Electrical Hazards
HOW-TO CORNER -
What can make this page better?
We do everything we can think of to provide you with the product specs, images and ordering info you need, but if we’re missing something or still have room to improve, please let us know. Your comments, suggestions and questions are the best tools we have for serving you better!