What's special about this Cat 6 cable?
- Made for use with both newer high speed networks (Gigabit) as well as older versions (CAT5) performing up to 250 MHz
- Instantly know how much cable is left thanks to the QuickCount® marking on the cable jacket
- No crosstalk or system noise due to manufacturer's strict cable standards
- Cable is insulated for either riser or plenum job applications
- Can be used with full broadband and base band video
- Tested and verified for true CAT6 component performance
- Click for More Features
If you have to wire a network, the Series 77 CAT6 cable from Superior Essex will fit the bill. Made for use with standards from category 5 through 6 and applications for 100BASE-T through 100BASE-VG, this cable can be installed in most plenum or riser jobs.
|PART #||DESCRIPTION||BOX QUANTITY||SHIPPING DIMENSIONS||COLOR||WEIGHT||PRICE|
|SE-77-240-2A||Superior Essex Series 77 CAT6 Cable, 4-Pair x 23 AWG, Riser||1000ft Pull Box||9.25" W x 13.75" H x 14" D||Blue||24 lbs|
|SE-77-246-2A||Superior Essex Series 77 CAT6 Cable, 4-Pair x 23 AWG, Riser||1000ft Break Box||9.25" W x 13.75" H x 14" D||Blue||24 lbs|
|SE-77-240-2B||Superior Essex Series 77 CAT6 Cable, 4-Pair x 23 AWG, Plenum||1000ft Pull Box||9.25" W x 13.75" H x 14" D||Blue||25 lbs|
|SE-77-246-2B||Superior Essex Series 77 CAT6 Cable, 4-Pair x 23 AWG, Plenum||1000ft Break Box||9.25" W x 13.75" H x 14" D||Blue||25 lbs|
- Meets ANSI/TIA/EIA 568-B.2-1 specification
- QuickCount® marking system allows you to see exactly how much cable is left on the reel or in the box
- Color coded box labels give you the ability to identify jacket colors quickly and easily
- Easily identifiable conductor mates even in low light environments
- BrakeBox® payout control system allows you to pull the amount of cable you need without worrying about the tension control or too much cable being pulled
- One year manufacturer warranty
Superior Essex Warranty (PDF)
- 10BASE-T through 1000BASE-T Ethernet
- ATM and Token Ring
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- Superior Essex Warranty (PDF)
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- Key Elements for Cable Installation Success
- What's the Difference Between Cat6 and Cat6a?
HOW-TO CORNER -
- How to Terminate with an RJ45 Connector
- How to Wire a Keystone Jack
- How to Test an RJ45 Connection
- How to Remotely Test RJ45 Terminated Cables
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030