What's special about cat6 cable?
- Constructed with 23 gauge, 4 pair wire that uses an innovative flat tape throughout the core to reduce crosstalk
- Data gain Cat6 cable is swept to higher a frequency (550 MHz vs 250 MHz) for higher performance
- QuickCount® marking system shows how many feet of cable remains, so you know exactly what you have left before you start a new job
- Click for More Features
With its cost-efficiency and innovative use of noise reducing technology, DataGain® cable provides the best value in Category 6 cables on the market today. The creative design utilizes a flexible center flat tape and the cable yields exceptional performance that exceeds TIA/EIA Category 6 specifications. This cable type surpasses the performance of other cost-competitive Category 6 cables.
|SE-66-240A||Superior Essex DataGain CAT6 Cable 1000' Riser – 4X23 DATAGAIN C6+ CMR 1KPB||9.23"W x 14"D x 13.75"H||23 lbs||Blue, Gray, White|
|SE-66-240B||Superior Essex DataGain CAT6 Cable 1000' Plenum – 4X23 DATAGAIN C6+ CMP 1KPB||9.23"W x 14"D x 13.75"H||23 lbs||Blue, Gray, White|
- By reducing crosstalk, you reduce the line noise and interference that can degrade your signal
- Electrical performance guaranteed to 400 MHz for a strong signal
- Greater assurance of exceptional overall channel performance, at an excellent value
- Guaranteed ACR of 27.6 dB at 100 MHz and 8.7 dB at 250 MHz
- “Future-proofed” which means it will be compatible with later cable installation technology
- Color coded box labels make for easy identification of the jacket colors inside
- Round Design with flexible center flat tape allows you to pull easily without snags
- 10BASE-T through 1000BASE-T Ethernet
- ATM and Token Ring
- Category 6 cabling has twice the bandwidth of Category 5e cabling. This improved bandwidth, along with the very much improved immunity from external noise, provides the potential for Category 6 to support multi-gigabit applications
- Backward compatibility to Categories 5e, 5 and 3
|Conductor||Solid annealed copper|
|AWG (mm)||23 (0.57)|
|Insulation Colors||Pair 1: Color Tip™ Light Blue, Blue
Pair 2: Color Tip Light Orange, Orange
Pair 2: Color Tip Light Green, Green
Pair 2: Color Tip Light Brown, Brown
|Separator||Flexible flat tape|
|Jacket||CMR: Flame Retardant PVC
CMP: Low Smoke PVC
|Input Impedance (Ohms) Guaranteed||100+/-15 @ 1-100 MHz
100+/-22 @ 100-250 MHz
100+/-32 @ 250-400 MHz
|Nominal Velocity of Propagation (%)||CMR: 68
|Standards Compliance||UL 444
UL Listed CMP (NFPA 262)
UL Listed CMR (UL 1666)
UL Verified to Category 6 RoHS Compliant
MANUALS & USER GUIDES -
- What Is The Difference Between Cat 5, Cat 5e, and Cat 6 Cable?
- What is Plenum Cable, and When Should I Use It?
- What’s the Difference Between T568A and T568B?
- Using Cat5e and Cat6 Patch Cords
- What's the Difference Between Cat6 and Cat6a?
Do you have any question about this product?
Let our experts and customers resolve all your doubts
Did you know that we can give you a quote for most of our products, including shipping?
You can also call us toll free 866.222.0030